The "Race 4h Aug20" league has been created!

clearly the players who are winning are people with most played times which is expected but its still fun to compete.

Would still love a key though =]
<<TREE>>
No melee classes in first 20 for now ( i assume that templars go rather magic path to be competitve).

first lesson from league - melee should get much love from devs in future patches. :)
"
Kabraxis wrote:
No melee classes in first 20 for now ( i assume that templars go rather magic path to be competitve).

first lesson from league - melee should get much love from devs in future patches. :)

Yup, it will.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
i found playing witch was easier in earlier levels and then a little harder later compared to marauder/templar

Remember, the people playing witches in the top right meow are people who know the ins and outs it seems of the game. They know where to go, what works with what, may be useful to talk to the winners afterwards to see how it compares.

/shrug =]
<<TREE>>
Well from lvl 1-9, I was competeing for the highest duelist in the game... but I know I can't stick around for the entire time so I am going to bail out now.

Here is my feedback on what needs to be fixed from this.

1. Melee AoE's need damage boosts to make up for the fact they use weapon damage. It seems that witches have the advantage in a rush like this because they use skill damage and don't need to find perfect gear.

2. Potions need some work. The current strategy for this is basically rush into a large group of monsters, spam pots and skills until they die, and move on the the next group ignoring all single groups.

3. Partying still needs a bit more exp. I started in a party we were killing and moving non-stop. We fell behind quickly. I left the group and went solo and flew by them.

4. These leagues are going to be awesome.
oooo a new league being introduced... i might need to see this.
I can see the first witch being made then a comment by the villagers. Villagers: KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

I lasted an hour and game crashed. Thats as much nerding as i can do...=*(
WAYYYY out of my league, not even going to try and compete and since its not raining here on my saturday like i thought it would be, im going to do some other things.

However, here is my feedback, witch is OP to begin with and scaled too high. Duelists definately need a buff, have always played a melee and found this to be more difficult, maybe not "difficult" but weak.

I love the new UI and love the new look of ice spear.

Great game and will continue to play. =]

<<TREE>>
Draege needs to be nerfed. Not his character, or his build, but Draege himself.

I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
"
Oasisbhrnw wrote:
Draege needs to be nerfed. Not his character, or his build, but Draege himself.

Haha. No doubt. He's got a pretty solid lead.
Forum Sheriff
haha well he is number 1 and 2 on the hardcore leader board.

love me some nerdos, but wow...

/pats draege's head
<<TREE>>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info