Miscellaneous News

"
Tryzx wrote:
"
tat0010 wrote:
D2...is a great arpg, for ten years ago.

For 10 years ago? I was still playing last year...

"
tat0010 wrote:
GGG is doing great work.

Absolutely and its amazing how they keep improving the game every week.

I played D2 right before d3 came out and did have fun.
I also still play Gauntlet. The best ARPG IMO. Never get tired of it.
Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt diog dunta!
"
Chris
The Australian Gateway that we put into testing yesterday appears to be working well. We have had to solve one issue with frequent lag spikes at the datacentre, but it appears to be improving. Once we have more data on bandwidth usage and performance we'll order more machines and add it as an official option.

I Gizzed in my pants when i read this look forward to a Auz/NZ based Gateway :)
Hopefully the new awesomeness is as good as advertised. I want to come back and play. I've only logged on once in the past 7+ days. Whatever it is I personally hope it's not league or race-related, I couldn't care less about that stuff.
@wawamelons
#1 Hillock farmer NA
zOMG please just tell us what this "awesomeness" is already. I'm dying over here!!!
Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/911509
love the look of these helms. I was thinking a few weeks ago Id like a mask with a really long nose, like Twin Peaks FWWM or the old duck doctor chaps in the black plague with a snout full of flowers, theyre creepy. Keep em coming Id love to see this stuff in game.

4 month gap? For a 4 month ladder?

anyways, love you guys at GGG, love the game, looking forward to it evolving even further.
helmets look awesome
www.twitch.tv/knowfear823

IGN: knowfear
i'm ready for new supporter packs.

don't be like http://hextcg.com/donate/ tho.
June = Rest of Act 3, watch.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Any word on the minor-but-really-important-to-some-people issue of stash tab bundles not going on sale?

It's on Dylan's list to add support for! Coming soon.

jap, i'm waiting for that, too.
look for this art progression for helmets!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info