Supporter Pack Shirt Poll

Which shirt design do you prefer?

Black with Path of Exile logo
144443.9%
White with Tabula Rasa linked sockets
184556.1%
Actually, about passive skill tree... As for me, idea of printing build of your main character on shirt seems more reasonable, than just "some part of skill tree". And, shirt with outdated version of tree just looks great)
Black shirt please. That white looks ugly and dumb.
Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/911509
I'd personally rather have a black T-shirt with a picture of a Tabula Rasa with 6L on the chest. The Tabula Rasa graphic (as seen in inventory screen with 6L) on the black T-shirt.

I just feel like black is a more popular color as a base and having a T-shirt feature a shirt is pretty funny lol
Tablusa Rasa, all day long. Though, the option would be awesome as well :)
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
i love the white one but sockets should be larger like for the item imo
why not choose one fixed tshirt design for the lower supporter bracket (like a white tabula) and allow supporters in higher brackets to choose which of the other designs (not sure how many there are in the design stage) they want since they are sort of paying more?

also i am in full agreement that the 6L should look way bigger. also you could consider putting quality +20% on the back of the tshirt. lol. just my two cents!
Last edited by enrilx on May 15, 2013, 11:46:17 PM
The 6L should be larger on the white shirt!
Bigger 6L in black
IGN: ShiningStefa - Ravhnica - Nihakh - Nihath
I really like both but I voted for the black logo shirt. I like the idea of the tabula rasa shirt but I still favor the logo design. Although I think it would be a good idea for GGG to add t-shirts to the shop as stand alone items, say for maybe $25-$35 (not sure about shipping costs). Or GGG should partner up with ThinkGeek and get some awesome stuff made. For example: foam model alt-art Redbeak :P
Why not the black one with the 6L on the back and the logo on the front?
Make the 6L bigger and voila!
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info