0.10.8b Patch Notes and Other News

Will the reduced fire damage visual size make it into this patch?
IGN: EmpathicAmoeba
Australian servers? HELL YEAH!!! Love you guys, if you need testing, ISP is Optus.
"
D3Egon wrote:
Cool stuffs are on the way ( As usual! ) :)))

On my radar --->>> 0.11.0 Patch (Awesomeness!!) & Act3X Release
Hmm, wondering if this will be an Expanded Act3 then? One thing i can tell you, can't w8 2 get engaged with Dominus, though i think he will be the main Boss in Act4 more likely?
A bit more info would be cool to know about this Act3X thing.
A bit off-topic, but hope it's not a problem if i mention it, so i wanna know your plans about trading in PoE, cuz the tradechat is, well..., not the best way for it i guess. Yeah i know the forum too, but u know ingame a better solution is probable?

Anyway cheers GGG! Keep up the good work! :DDD

***IF*** Dominus is the "final" boss, I think we won't see him till a few acts from now.

How many acts are there rumored to be?
Still no fix for the 45second? time that you cant be logged out after entering a zone if you dc...
Just died yesterday with my lvl 47 hc char in cruel act2 to three bandits after being disconnected due to isp failure. Entered river crossing and the first three bandits didnt move so logged out and after i got back found myself in default.
Had pretty good gear and tested it out that it takes around 25 seconds for those bandits to kill me. Thats a pretty damn long time to be sitting around taking hits.
I'm excited about these new news!
I hope the awesomeness is pvp related.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
I'm pumped for the new office.
Hope we can get a tour or something ;-)
my body is ready
New supporter packs?

*drool*
In since 0.8.0
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kungfooe
These next two weeks are going to be so hard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info