0.10.8b Patch Notes and Other News

Great news. Ill be grinding this weekend when I have time. Looking forward to the supporter packs.
Brisbane, Optus Cable. I wanna test gateway!
Awesome :D looking forward to the supporter packs :D
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
Cool stuffs are on the way ( As usual! ) :)))

On my radar --->>> 0.11.0 Patch (Awesomeness!!) & Act3X Release
Hmm, wondering if this will be an Expanded Act3 then? One thing i can tell you, can't w8 2 get engaged with Dominus, though i think he will be the main Boss in Act4 more likely?
A bit more info would be cool to know about this Act3X thing.
A bit off-topic, but hope it's not a problem if i mention it, so i wanna know your plans about trading in PoE, cuz the tradechat is, well..., not the best way for it i guess. Yeah i know the forum too, but u know ingame a better solution is probable?

Anyway cheers GGG! Keep up the good work! :DDD
New Supporter Packs- Hurry up and take my money!!!

Australian Gateway- You guys just rock!

Secret Awesomeness- Gah! Such a tease! I want to know what it is NOW!!!

New Office- Congrats! Pictures please!
Oh My GOD! Australian gateway OMFG OMG OMG. Thank you so much GGG, if you guys need any more people to help test let me know i would love to help. Australian from Coffs Harbour here :)
Awesome... Can't wait for the new supporter pack and 0.11 patch.
I'd be happy to test the Australian Gateway too but my laptop is sooooo crappy(I get 5-12 fps) I wouldnt be able to tell the difference. lol
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
iinet.nsw willing to test Aus servers
Can test from Adelaide SA, Internode (iinet) :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info