0.10.8 Patch Deployed and Other News

Aussies Servers! Fantastic news. Will reward this development once the Open Beta packs are released.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
I live in Germany, but I am so happy for the Aussies!
2 months ago I left Path of Exile because I could not tolerate playing HC with Australian latency. I said I would return when they had Australian servers. It is a really great game and I am excited for the gateway, just sad I am away for the next 2 weeks.

To date I have spent $105 on PoE. I like to support games I enjoy and intend to spend more.
Oh my holy mother of lemons, an Australian server. It's time to get HAAAAAARDCOOOOOORE.

PS You rock GGG
"
djhatch90210 wrote:
I consider myself a very reserved individual, especially when on the internet, a medium where your comments remain there for all time to be seen by all.

That being said.....

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
AUSSIE SERVERS!

TAKE MY MONEY! TAKE IT!!!!

ahem, yeah so, totally making some more microtransactions now, great to see you guys make the effort when it's so much money and trouble that none of the big guys bother with it.

Stay forever awesome.

Good job guys ;-) So much fun to read all those nerdgasm posts relating to the Australian server :) Really happy for the Australian players:)

Great job with rest of the patch content! You're beginning to become my definiotion for 'the best game developing company'.

I am really curious how the map rewards will be changed, though.

Next few weeks will show how the level increase for Lunaris Temple and Piety enabling for the pietyruns will turn out. I hope PoE won't turn into PoPiety. I think the most efficient way of getting best equipment should be doing high level maps.

I hope the rewards for maps will be increased, or it will just be more probable for a mob on a lvl 68 map to drop 68+ maps.
I'm really anxious to get back to mapping, though my map pool gets quickly depleted and I have to go back to farming 66-67s :///
IGN Kinnat (S) / Sihaam (S) / Aedhammair (S) / Ranulfr (S)
☄ 1.0.0 The Butchery of Mages Patch
Last edited by entropus on May 12, 2013, 2:54:47 PM
cool
Whats the chance of getting some character models at the start screen?
Australian servers, strewth bugga me mate, that's bloody dinkum awesome mate.
this is by far the worst patch so far, loading times between zones take noticeable more time. This caused my high end character to die to the f@cking loading screen. Been playing since open beta release, this game is truly epic and enjoyed it every day from then but this is my 2nd high end character that I lost due to stupid shit and not my mistakes.

This is where I say goodbye to POE. It's been fun and painful at the end. it's like braking up with a person god dammit.
WagWan
When can we expect the Paysafecard update to be released? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info