/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Dreggon wrote:
"
ignarsoll wrote:

Unfortunately they don't show me MTXs before they're released so we have no idea what the 3D model will actually look like :X

Although I can't see this one going for less than $80. There should probably be a no-sale section for stuff that isn't eligible to be a daily deal, for stuff that's more than about $50.

Chris said they are coming next year and are fully animated :D

"
Chris wrote:
It's insanely awesome and animated.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1thyea/browsing_the_shop_after_the_104_patch_notice_the/
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Dec 24, 2013, 7:27:49 PM
Premium Stash Tab Bundle 17% off - 165 points.

Merry Christmas.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Premium Stash Tab Bundle 17% off - 165 points.

Merry Christmas.

Bye Bye microtransaction points..
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
YOUREaHOOKER wrote:
"
thats like 16 $ for a virtual visual upgrade
.. Well.. it is essentially paying 16.00 USD for a virtual cosmetic upgrade, indeed.

We aren't talking about a consumable item here, it can be used and re-used indefinitely, on ANY class, on ANY headgear..

It is not bound by time constraints or any other restrictions governing how you are to use/enjoy it.

I notice you're currently listed as a "Survivor Supporter", which tells me you were perfectly happy parting with 10 USD for the back attachment, red portal, and forum title.

I understand that you likely purchased said pack to support PoE/GGG, however I am somewhat perplexed as to how that differs from $16.00 for arguably the most ornate/massive headgear skin currently available in PoE.

Survivor pack is $50, not $10.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:

I believe he is referring to the 400 points you get for $50, which also includes the aforementioned effects.

If you have the soundtrack though, it's more like $5, and you also pay for $40 of points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

I believe he is referring to the 400 points you get for $50, which also includes the aforementioned effects.

If you have the soundtrack though, it's more like $5, and you also pay for $40 of points.

Oh that makes sense. Merry Christmas all.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Seraph Spectral Throw effect 31% off - 65 points.

I really like this one!
IRON MAN
Oh maaan, knew I should've held off buying it a couple more days. Just got it on Tuesday D:
Gah. Spectral Throw. The one build that bores me like nothing else. :/
IGN: Caessa_Undying - 4 FPS Immersive Rain 4 Lyfe!

Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/822740
"
BirdFlu wrote:
Oh maaan, knew I should've held off buying it a couple more days. Just got it on Tuesday D:

PM Support, they might give you a refund of the difference, they're super nice about things like that (especially given the pretty close time-frame of purchase).

Also, this skin makes Spectral Throw -far- more fun to play; it's like the Sawblade Cyclone effect - it just makes the skill 100x more awesome.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info