/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Sarno wrote:
These mega sales must be doing well if GGG keeps doing them.

As someone who very rarely purchases something not on sale, I like 'em. :D

Yep, I dont get the mtx unless its on sale. The watchlist feature is nice for this. I bet they made a killing but being such an awesome game with some beautiful mtx I dont mind shelling out alittle to support.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Gloom Herald effect 28% off - 90 points.

For those wondering, it also comes with its own sound effects.

I didn't know that. Very cool! =^[.]^=

That's like in SSF Legacy league when I got this:

This was a very nice upgrade to a sword I was using and I had no idea that it talks but when I first used it I was surprised (WTF is happening here?) until I realized that the voice was coming from Jack The Axe. I think it's fantastic and GGG should expand on this with more unique weapons talking when we kill things.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
lurker14ownz wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:

Yep, I don't get the mtx unless its on sale. The watchlist feature is nice for this. I bet they made a killing but being such an awesome game with some beautiful mtx I don't mind shelling out a little to support.

Must be financially beneficial for GGG but from my view it means more work keeping the wiki and spreadsheet updated.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Sarno wrote:

i wondered why it took them so long to start doing them. stuff like dances is apparently not a good seller, but if you discount them along with a bunch of other stuff you aren't hitting your pocket
IRON MAN
"
Arrowneous wrote:

That's like in SSF Legacy league when I got this:

This was a very nice upgrade to a sword I was using and I had no idea that it talks but when I first used it I was surprised (WTF is happening here?) until I realized that the voice was coming from Jack The Axe. I think it's fantastic and GGG should expand on this with more unique weapons talking when we kill things.

Hehehe. He should say something when you use Whetstones on him. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
carnage and gore sale. again, no percentages, so raw dump:

Spoiler
Carnage Shield
Carnage Shield
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Replaces the appearance of a shield with the Carnage Shield.
Gore Skull
Gore Skull
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Replaces the appearance of a piece of headgear with a blood-drenched Gore Skull.
Carnage Weapon Effect
Carnage Weapon Effect
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Imbues a weapon with the gory carnage effect.
Gore Earthquake Effect
Gore Earthquake Effect
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Replaces the standard effect on an Earthquake skill gem with a gory effect.
Gore Sunder Effect
Gore Sunder Effect
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Replaces the standard effect on a Sunder skill gem with a gory effect.
Gore Weta Pet
Gore Weta Pet
Preview
Add to Watchlist
This giant, red weta has been twisted by nightmare and constantly bleeds.
Gore Footprints Effect
Gore Footprints Effect
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Imbues a pair of boots with bloody, gory footprints.
IRON MAN

I love this shield! Shame the portal effect wasn't included.

Anyone else tempted by today's sale? :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:

I love this shield! Shame the portal effect wasn't included.

Anyone else tempted by today's sale? :)

yes quite tempted

got about 900 points sitting round

might bite on the gore skull
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on Jun 15, 2017, 5:53:53 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1912118

all armour sets are currently on sale. raw dump here, i've removed the gore and carnage effects from it, except for the gore armour set, which wasn't on sale before but is on sale now

the discounts seem to range from 25 to 50%. i really like how some of these look.

Spoiler

Gloom Armour Pack
Gloom Armour Pack
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Contains the Gloom Body Armour, Helmet, Boots and Gloves armour skins (at a discounted price).
You save
Dragon Armour Pack
Dragon Armour Pack
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Contains the Dragon Body Armour, Helmet, Boots and Gloves armour skins and the Dragon Mask helmet attachment (at a discounted price).
You save
Infernal Armour Pack
Infernal Armour Pack
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Contains the Infernal Body Armour, Helmet, Boots and Gloves armour skins.
You save
Arctic Armour Pack
Arctic Armour Pack
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Contains the Arctic Body Armour, Helmet, Boots and Gloves armour skins (at a discounted price).
You save
Deicide Armour Pack
Deicide Armour Pack
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Contains the Deicide Body Armour, Helmet, Boots and Gloves armour skins (at a discounted price).
You save
Stormcaller Armour Pack
Stormcaller Armour Pack
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Contains the Stormcaller Body Armour, Helmet, Boots and Gloves armour skins (at a discounted price).
You save
Lightning Armour Pack
Lightning Armour Pack
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Contains the Lightning Body Armour, Helmet, Boots and Gloves armour skins (at a discounted price).
You save
Lunaris Armour Pack
Lunaris Armour Pack
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Contains the Lunaris Body Armour, Helmet, Boots and Gloves armour skins (at a discounted price).
You save
Obsidian Seraph Pack
Obsidian Seraph Pack
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Contains the Obsidian Seraph Body Armour, Helmet, Boots and Glove armour skins (at a discounted price).
You save
Radiant Armour Pack
Radiant Armour Pack
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Contains the Radiant Body Armour, Helmet, Boots and Gloves armour skins (at a discounted price).
You save
Alabaster Seraph Pack
Alabaster Seraph Pack
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Contains the Alabaster Seraph Body Armour, Helmet, Boots and Glove armour skins (at a discounted price).
You save
Carnage Armour Pack
Carnage Armour Pack
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Contains the Carnage Body Armour, Helmet, Boots and Gloves armour skins (at a discounted price).
You save
Bear Armour Pack
Bear Armour Pack
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Contains the Bear Body Armour, Helmet, Boots and Gloves armour skins (at a discounted price).
You save
Ghostflame Armour Pack
Ghostflame Armour Pack
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Contains the Ghostflame Body Armour, Helmet, Boots and Gloves armour skins (at a discounted price).
You save
Demon King Armour Pack
Demon King Armour Pack
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Contains the Demon King Body Armour, Helmet, Boots and Gloves armour skins (at a discounted price).
You save
Gore Armour Pack
Gore Armour Pack
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Contains the Gore Body Armour, Helmet, Boots and Gloves armour skins (at a discounted price).
You save
Necrotic Armour Pack
Necrotic Armour Pack
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Contains the Necrotic Body Armour, Helmet, Boots and Gloves armour skins (at a discounted price).
You save
Steam-powered Armour Pack
Steam-powered Armour Pack
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Contains the Steam-powered Engine Back Attachment and the Steam-powered Body Armour, Helmet, Boots and Gloves armour skins (at a discounted price).
You save
Arcane Armour Pack
Arcane Armour Pack
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Contains the Arcane Body Armour, Arcane Helmet, Arcane Boots and Arcane Gloves armour skins (at a discounted price).
You save
Seraph Pack
Seraph Pack
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Contains the Seraph Body Armour, Seraph Helmet, Seraph Boots and Seraph Gloves armour skins (at a discounted price).
You save
Vampiric Armour Pack
Vampiric Armour Pack
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Contains the Vampiric Body Armour, Vampiric Helmet, Vampiric Boots and Vampiric Gloves armour skins (at a discounted price).
You save
Verdant Armour Pack
Verdant Armour Pack
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Contains the Verdant Body Armour, Verdant Helmet, Verdant Boots and Verdant Gloves armour skins (at a discounted price).
You save
Elite Armour Pack
Elite Armour Pack
Preview
Add to Watchlist
Contains the Elite Body Armour, Elite Helmet, Elite Boots and Elite Gloves armour skins (at a discounted price).
You save
IRON MAN
Elite Armour SET for 160! What a deal! =*[.]*=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info