/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

ehhh the vampire wings are back
IRON MAN
Back to stash tab bundles. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
i'm not.... i'm not copying that post again

its all the stash tabs again ok
IRON MAN
Vanishing Dye 30% off - 35 points.

I have 4 of these! One for each slot.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
i'm not.... i'm not copying that post again

its all the stash tabs again ok

At least the for the spreadsheet it's a simple copy/paste and then just a date edit. Since it looks like GGG is making this "super stash sale" a regular occurrence I decided to put a break around these 4 day sales events for easier viewing of all 10 mtx x 4 days.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Mar 14, 2017, 7:39:30 AM
Bear Armour Pack 25% off - 285 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:

I can bearly believe it!
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

I can bearly believe it!

Still waiting for the Formosan Bear Cub to go on sale. My Marauder already wearing the Bear Armour needs some company. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Still waiting for the Formosan Bear Cub to go on sale. My Marauder already wearing the Bear Armour needs some company. ='[.]'=

I'm just happy the stash sale ended. Those "weekend deals" seem to last forever. :P
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

I'm just happy the stash sale ended. Those "weekend deals" seem to last forever. :P

GGG seems to think weekends are 4 days long. Must be a down under thing or another.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info