/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

seriously this is why I stopped bothering to spend money on this game for mtx. I havd spent $55 USD in cosmetics that turned out to look like complete trash on my marauder. Now the MTX that I need for him like Demon King or Gore Armor they won't put it on sale......

So there goes my money on mtx that I won't use since they refuse to even implement a dressing room ingame.

They keep bringing more of these same terrible mtx over and over and won't give the people a decent body armor pack sale.

This simply baffles the mind as to why they keep doing this. You putting these items on sale but armor pack that people would be spending a lot more money on you have no sale but 1? And when they do put the armor packs its the ugly old ones that nobody wants.

I give up won't bother asking GGG to do a little sale on something that has not been on sale for months like Gore Armor pack. If they can't do that for the community then so be it.

Gore Armor pack has not been on sale for months now. And instead of they bring that which I would actually buy points for they keep bringing these same crappy MTX over and over.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 30, 2016, 11:39:28 AM
"
TriniGamer wrote:
seriously this is why I stopped bothering to spend money on this game for mtx. I havd spent $55 USD in cosmetics that turned out to look like complete trash on my marauder. Now the MTX that I need for him like Demon King or Gore Armor they won't put it on sale......

So there goes my money on mtx that I won't use since they refuse to even implement a dressing room ingame.

People has been asking for armor packs for months now and the only one they could find to put on sale was ghost flame.....

They keep bringing more of these same terrible mtx over and over and won't give the people a decent body armor pack sale.

This simply baffles the mind as to why they keep doing this. You putting these items on sale but armor pack that people would be spending a lot more money on you have no sale but 1? And when they do put the armor packs its the ugly old ones that nobody wants.

I give up won't bother asking GGG to do a little sale on something that has not been on sale for months like Gore Armor pack. If they can't do that for the community then so be it.

The Ghostflame pack was on sale 27 June, the Arctic Armour pack was on sale on 20 June, the Infernal Armour Pack on 6 June, the Demon King pack on 30 May, the Steam-Powered pack on 16 May, the Verdant Armour Pack on 9 May, and that's from the last two months.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
You can't expect people to actually check the deals... they just complain about not getting what they want!
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
"
TriniGamer wrote:

People has been asking for armor packs for months now and the only one they could find to put on sale was ghost flame.....

The Ghostflame pack was on sale 27 June, the Arctic Armour pack was on sale on 20 June, the Infernal Armour Pack on 6 June, the Demon King pack on 30 May, the Steam-Powered pack on 16 May, the Verdant Armour Pack on 9 May, and that's from the last two months.

Yeah but no Gore Armor pack and Gore Armor Pack was on sale a very long time ago and has not come back on sale since.

I don't like ghost flame or anyothers the only armor pack I like is Demon King and Gore and well DK sale I missed.

been waiting for Gore and everyday i wake up to check daily deals and I see nothing the closest was Ghost flame but I don't like that.

I can't believe its taking so long for gore to go back on sale given how long there has not been a sale on it.

"
TriniGamer wrote:
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
"
TriniGamer wrote:

Yeah but no Gore Armor pack and Gore Armor Pack was on sale a very long time ago and has not come back on sale since.

I don't like ghost flame or anyothers the only armor pack I like is Demon King and Gore and well DK sale I missed.

been waiting for Gore and everyday i wake up to check daily deals and I see nothing the closest was Ghost flame but I don't like that.

I can't believe its taking so long for gore to go back on sale given how long there has not been a sale on it.

Not having a specific one you want for sale, isn't the same as "not having any other than ghost flame". If you're speaking for "people asking for armor packs" then Gary_GGG just satisfied your issue. If you're begging for a specific set to go on sale, you're going to be disappointed no matter what. The Gore armor set was released 7 months ago and has been on sale once, to my recollection. With only 365 days in the year, you can't really expect GGG to put a particular armour set up for sale more often than once, MAYBE twice a year. Obviously older sets are going to go on sale more times than newer ones, because they've been around longer and new set sell without sales based on being new. And out of the ones Gary Listed, Demon, Steam Powered and Infernal are all fairly new or actually pretty sweet.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Demon is good I like it but I missed the sale.

However because Gore has not been on sale for a long time longer than most items I am always hopeful to wake up one day and have it on sale for my marauder.

I actually plan to buy both gore and demon king if they both come on sale again.

But everyday I wake up its more and more disappointment and its disappointing because I know gore has not been on sale for a long time so gore is my last shot because I know the other good ones wont come on sale for a long time to come.

But everyday I am always met with more and more disappointment.

Last edited by TriniGamer on Jul 1, 2016, 3:16:46 AM
Also I will just like to remind all the white knights in here not everyone is rich as you are or lives in the same country like you do. Many of us have to purchase foreign exchange as the world trades in a limited form of currency.

Last edited by TriniGamer on Jul 1, 2016, 3:17:20 AM
No Raise Mummy Skin since 2014. Armor packs and wings all the time. Daily deals RNG based or what?
"
UlverUA wrote:
No Raise Mummy Skin since 2014. Armor packs and wings all the time. Daily deals RNG based or what?

You mean the shitty armor packs all the time? like steam powered armour pack?

How often does Demon King Armor or Gore Armor go on sale? you know the bad ass looking armor packs? Yeah not very often let me assure you.

A sale suggests an item isn't selling so the business has a sale to get rid of old stock or profits are too small so they have a sale to boost profits and get the potential buyers. GGG has no stock to get rid of so it baffles the mind why Armor packs don't go on sale more often or why they don't have more than 1 daily deal.

The only game I know off where devs are considerate is Heroes of Newerth. Merick actually gives an item on sale if you request it. If its been on sale too soon they won't however as long as its not been on sale a little while and you request it they put it on sale for you.

GGG does not have that relationship with the community unfortunately.

I am sure I will wake up tomorrow and not see Gore Armour Pack on sale and continue to be disappointed as usual. I will bet GGG the full price of the gore armor pack that it won't be on sale when I wake up, as usual.

Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 30, 2016, 11:25:22 PM
Maybe instead of being really aggressive and rude about it, just post, calmly, what items you would like to go on sale in the store.

I can't promise anything - I'm just a guy and I don't work there, but being hostile isn't going to encourage people to help you.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info