/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Raycheetah wrote:
Nice discount, but the base price has always been a little too high. I'm not gonna second guess GGG's rationale for MTX prices, but they might oughtta consider an annual price rebalancing, especially as new MTXs come out. Some of the older ones just don't stand up to some newer ones, value-wise. ='[.]'=

They're all horribly overpriced and most are ugly as hell. I guess someone must be buying them or the prices would have dropped. I might grab a verdant armour set if it's on sale for 200 points again, but that probably won't happen for another 3-4 months. The new gloom armour set also looks halfway decent but there's no way I'm buying gambling boxes for it.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Arctic Weapon effect 42% off - 145 points.

Nice discount, but the base price has always been a little too high. I'm not gonna second guess GGG's rationale for MTX prices, but they might oughtta consider an annual price rebalancing, especially as new MTXs come out. Some of the older ones just don't stand up to some newer ones, value-wise. ='[.]'=

I'm a huge fan of armor sets but compared to the new stuff (have Infernal, Demon King, want Gore) the older stuff does a poor job of holding up, with all due respect. Would be cool to see a visual upgrade or slight discount. Like, I wouldn't mind an Arcane set, but I can't pay that much.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Premium Stash Tab Bundle 17% off - 165 points.

I'd like MTXs to be a thing you add to your account and then you can put it on as many characters as you want. Like I have a kiwi - all my guys should be able to use that. Rigwald's boots and Perandus footprints, all my people should have those too. I think I have some weapon effects as well, but hell if I know where.
IRON MAN
After spending $200 today, all I have to ask is how many copies of the portals & black cats do I need???

All I wanted was the new Wings? ONE of anything else would be a bonus. Did I get them? OF COURSE NOT!!! I feel like the old crazy lady who hoards cats now! :(

Let us at least trade in the duplicates of items.
I have walked through the Valley of Death & emerged the Shadow of Evil

The Gene Pool needs chlorine

Humanity is the worst STD Mother Nature ever contracted
"
XiliX wrote:
After spending $200 today, all I have to ask is how many copies of the portals & black cats do I need???

All I wanted was the new Wings? ONE of anything else would be a bonus. Did I get them? OF COURSE NOT!!! I feel like the old crazy lady who hoards cats now! :(

Put em in your hideout! :-D
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
XiliX wrote:

Those boxes aren't a good way to get a specific, targeted item. If it's not an exclusive to the box, you're better off waiting for it to go on sale, which doesn't typically take long. Otherwise, only buy a box (or however many) if you just want to see if you can get a nice surprise bargain. NEVER buy 'em in bulk, all at once, because then the only thing you're guaranteed to get is frustrated. Mebbe buy 'em one at a time, until you've had enough?
=0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Stash Tab Bundle 26% off - 110 points.

And per announcement from Chris there's premium tab upgrade tomorrow.
IRON MAN
Maybe someone from GGG is really reading this from time to time (or i was just lucky with the wolf discount last time. thanks in either case!)

If someones reading it, is there any chance for a discount on

Runic Blade? or the Devourer Maul? or the Gargoyle Axe? Or all three would be great, I'd buy them all on discount.

so if you dont know what to discount this week, these things would be great. and the Arcane Armour Set.

Thas all ;)

Thx
Upgrade to Premium Stash Tab 33% off - 10 points.

Good for trading. Essential for trading!
IRON MAN
Gore Lightning Arrow effect 33% off - 50 points.

Didn't know this was a thing, but it looks cool.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info