/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Sawblade Cyclone 35% off - 45 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Sawblade Cyclone 35% off - 45 points.

I didn't know about this so I searched for it and it goes way back to June 6th of 2013 the last time it was ever on sale. I see that GGG lowered the price at some point to 70 as the old 2 sales list it at 80 points. I found it on page 4 of this thread. That's a long time ago for a GGG sale.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Necrotic Footprints effect 42% off - 40 points.
IRON MAN
Ghostflame Skull effect 40% off - 130 points.

There's also a new type of stash tab in the news today.
IRON MAN
Steam-powered Portal effect 46% off - 75 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Steam-powered Portal effect 46% off - 75 points.

Still shows Ghostflame helmet skin in the login menu of the game for me, but for this price. Bought 100 points without checking the actual store first, just to realize that the store just had the steampowered portal in daily deals. Oh well.
Vanishing Dye 30% off - 35 points.

Eh, I guess it's technically a cosmetic.
IRON MAN
"
Putrifectus wrote:
Still shows Ghostflame helmet skin in the login menu of the game for me,

Yeah, the daily deal only updates when you load the game. Hang on to your points, you'll see a great deal again (that same deal will happen for sure if you wait long enough).
"
ionface wrote:
"
Putrifectus wrote:
Still shows Ghostflame helmet skin in the login menu of the game for me,

Yeah, the daily deal only updates when you load the game. Hang on to your points, you'll see a great deal again (that same deal will happen for sure if you wait long enough).

The game was loaded up right before the time of posting, and showed the points cost of the steam powered portal that was actually on sale, so it was indeed a problem with the game.
But yes, I'll spend those points on something else at some point anyway, so it doesn't bother me, just reported the fault.
Divine Righteous Fire has only been on sale once, nearly a year ago... :S

While most other MTXs seem to go on repeat sale every month or 2...
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info