/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

arcane weapon effect 50% off - 60 points

not looking forward to sunday
IRON MAN
Always wanted to have arcane weapon effect and got my support pack lately.
What a lucky coincidence *clicks "Buy"*
curved horns effect 66% off - 25 points

three days left, and then I suppose I'll just have to accept they're not going down to 110. Which will suck. Chris owns. 3 days left!
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Jul 4, 2013, 10:02:50 PM
emerald rain of arrows effect 46% off - 8 points

2 days left
IRON MAN
I guess you're pretty happy right now, huh?
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Oh, huh, he popped that a day early. Cheers.

Stash tab bundle 26% off - 110 points.
IRON MAN
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:

He'd be happier if it was a Premium Stash Tab bundle for 110. ;-)

Maybe that's coming soon.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Jul 6, 2013, 5:35:37 AM
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:

He'd be happier if it was a Premium Stash Tab bundle for 110. ;-)

Maybe that's coming soon.

You're half-right
IRON MAN
Gratz :3
Math time:

Single stash tabs have been on sale 1 tab for 20 points.

Regular to Premium stash tab upgrade has been on sale for 10 points.

Premium stash tabs have been on sale 1 tab for 30 points.

Now, today, 6 regular tabs is 110 points, which is 10 points discounted as a bundle than the previous deal for stash tabs, which amounted to 6 x 20 = 120 points.

If you buy the upgrades for today's bundle, then 6 x 15 = 90, so 6 premium stash tabs amounts to 110(bundle) + 90(upgrades) = 200 points, which is the current going rate. If you wait for the upgrade to be on sale, then with today's bundle, the final cost is 6 x 10 = 60, which amounts to 110(bundle) + 60(upgrades) = 170 points.

So, if you do not plan to upgrade your tabs to premium, then today is the best day to get stash tabs, at 110 points per 6 via the discounted bundle.

If you want to have premium stash tabs, then the best deal is if they put the premium stash tab bundle on sale for anything less than 170 points. If they do not (or if they discount it to exactly 170), then the best deal is to buy today's bundle, and wait for the upgrade to go on sale.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info