/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Seraph Shield skin 32% off - 135 points.
IRON MAN
Nursery Web Spider pet 37% off - 50 points.
IRON MAN
nothing yet
IRON MAN
Steam-powered Portal effect 35% off - 90 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Steam-powered Portal effect 35% off - 90 points.

Looks cool, noisy as hell! =>[.]<=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Tentacle Wings 32% off - 235 points.
IRON MAN
Ghostflame Footprints effect 33% off - 80 points.
IRON MAN
Is there any chance for a premium 6 stash tab daily deal or has there ever been?
I am a warrior. I was born to fight and death is my brother. I do not fear him. I see him in the eyes of the men and beasts that I kill. I feel him traveling beside me to this new land, this Wraeclast. He will take me to meet the ancestors when I am ready, and I am not ready.
"
paranoic00 wrote:
Is there any chance for a premium 6 stash tab daily deal or has there ever been?

Both regular and premium stash tabs are usually on sale on some weekend. You'll also get an ingame notification once it happens. Might take a while till they are on sale next time, because they were not too long ago.
"
Dreggon wrote:
Ghostflame Footprints effect 33% off - 80 points.

Looks like the GGG person(s) in charge of the "deal of the day" needs to consult the Daily Deals Spreadsheet. We just had that item on sale on 1-06-15.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info