/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Medusa Snakes 35% off - 145 points.
IRON MAN
Divine Sign helmet effect 37% off - 50 points.

Think this is the one that goes with demon horns.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Divine Sign helmet effect 37% off - 50 points.

Think this is the one that goes with demon horns.

This was last on sale for 45 points back on May 1st so this is not as good of a deal. So much for the GGG holiday spirit of giving. Typical GGG like giving us a new quality item and then making it next to impossible to find RNG drop. So what else is new? Sigh!

Note: I want fishing in Wraeclast for a Christmas gift please. Aw, come on GGG, you know you can do it. It's not like I'm asking for the moon to get less desync? Say, how far across the Pacific ocean sized problem of desync has GGG gotten? WTF!... why didn't GGG take extra sails with them? So what now, they have to just drift in the current and pray that they make it across and get to a better server/client synchronization game code? DOH!!!
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Nov 26, 2014, 7:54:04 AM
Lightning Footprints 45% off - 95 points.

For a PvP update, there's surprisingly little (i.e. none) news on cut-throat.
IRON MAN
50% off everything, including stash tabs.

Serves me right for buying them.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
50% off everything, including stash tab bundles.

Serves me right for buying them.

FTFY. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
50% off Erey ting! It's a celebration bitchesz!

A bittersweet celebration, if I had ever anticipated 50% off everything, I would have held off on so many MTXs. Finally have my MTX collection, and free to waste the rest of my points on 2p weta now.
I've finally got Seraph SThrow, but I couldn't stop and I've got 2 premium stash tab bundles, blue cyclone and incinerate, and Seraph Shield.

Was a bit worried for Seraph Shield if it will look nice, but it looks better than in preview video. :P
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Yeah I got seraph throw, looks really good. I don't use spectral throw but it's there if I want it.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info