/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Oooook, cool web guy Dylan says that bundles are eligible to go on sale! Now the real /popcorn can begin!
IRON MAN
emerald weapon 40% off - 15 points

/popcorn
IRON MAN
antlers helmet 37% off - 50 points

tap

tap

tap
IRON MAN
dragon fireball effect 42% off - 55 points

internet is capped, playing Thief 2. love the Thief series, Garrett is such a great anti-hero protagonist. really sad about the upcoming Thief 4 being a Dishonored clone, when what i really really want is a hard-as-balls stealth game where killing people is truly the mark of an amateur, and not something that gives you 40xp for a headshot, i mean what the hell guys, it's called THIEF not call of bow-duty

anyway waiting for stash tab bundle sale
IRON MAN
Out of interest, have you ever seen the White Cyclone on daily deal special? Just wondering if something already that low points value can be discounted. Only seen Sawblade on sale.

Still waiting on those stash bundles! :/
"
Acrosis wrote:
Out of interest, have you ever seen the White Cyclone on daily deal special? Just wondering if something already that low points value can be discounted. Only seen Sawblade on sale.

Still waiting on those stash bundles! :/

i have every daily starting from may 1st, not sure if/how you can filter by user but if it's been on sale since that time, it'll be in this thread.
IRON MAN
Don't think its been on sale. Well, since we saw the Weta on sale I can only assume that White Cyclone can as well. Cheers.
ivory weapon 42% off - 55 points
IRON MAN
Still an hour out, but... I dunno, maybe they'll put the bundles on sale this time. It'd be cool if that happened...
IRON MAN
fiery visage helmet effect 36% off - 70 points

not bundle do not purchase
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info