/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
As far as I can tell there's no new sale today, but there is http://pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1771938 another free carnage box if you spent points.

I already bought stuff yesterday, so I had to email support to get one of my dyes refunded so I could buy it again and get my free box. Response was extremely fast! I got a Gore Lightning Arrow.

I just dropped the points for a Gore box, and got two BIG boxes in my MTX stash: Another, ugly boar head skin (my second, for when I decide I want my character to look like the kind of dinner I never attend; apple in mouth MTX incoming?), and the Sacrificial Shrine hideout Decoration, for when I decide I want my H/O to look crap. Grasping Hands pet better not be a Mystery Box exclusive! =>[.]<=

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1720226

"
Chris wrote:
These new items will be available in the microtransaction store roughly one month after the Carnage Mystery Box sale ends. None of the items are exclusive to the mystery boxes. They'll all be available for purchase individually later on.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
"
Dreggon wrote:
That applies to all mystery box MTX right? I think the only exclusive stuff is in supporter packs and league rewards.

There have previously been exclusive holiday microtransactions, and previous mystery boxes have had exclusive microtransactions in them as well.

Some of these include the Decapitation Helmet Skin, Pilgrim Hats, and Witches Hats for the holiday ones, and Golden Gargoyle Statue Hideout Decoration, and Bronze Gargoyle Statue Hideout Decoration from previous mystery boxes.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
"
Dreggon wrote:

I will stop maintaining this thread on May 1st, 2023 - its 10th year anniversary. If anybody would like to take over at that time, please feel free.

Respect for the dedication in keeping this thread going all these years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info