0.10.8 Information and Race Updates

The thought of lightning warp becoming a viable skill gives me a massive erection when thinking about a dual totem spec.
The silent majority.
hopefully this patch arrives sooner then later. maps are getting so boring.
Puncture would be quite op as a support and well, a must as a keystone, and keystones are never supposed to be musts, so probably wont happen. But I have been thinking on using it with melee splash and whirling blades, so I could possibly make a large group of monsters bleed and run away to watch them die. Right now it doesn't really work, even though I use it as a little support for couple extra dps
Dear GGG, please copy a character Dankarius (Elemental Multistrike Cyclone) from my account, then run it on local server, then run it on normal server.

Feel the difference.
Then repeat with Multistrike + Flicker Strike.
Then with Multistrike + other Movement skills

My last 2 characters are unplayable in Merciless because of MASSIVE desynchronization and I can't believe you missed it at inner/alpha testing.

Until this thing is resolved, I stop supporting this game.

EDIT:
A couple of personal records:
1) I died 3 screens away from where I was on my computer.
2) I was whirling around Mercy Merveil for about 45 seconds without any effect on her or my life total.
3) Out of my current 70 deaths, only 3 were caused by lame pilot. Other 67 were due to desynchronization.

At this point, I don't realy care about reasons. Fix it or if you cannot/want not/whatever - desing stuff that will not be affected to completely unplayable level.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
Last edited by Sarganis87 on May 5, 2013, 11:34:14 AM
"
Dear GGG, please copy a character Dankarius (Elemental Multistrike Cyclone) from my account, then run it on local server, then run it on normal server.

Feel the difference.
Then repeat with Multistrike + Flicker Strike.
Then with Multistrike + other Movement skills

My last 2 characters are unplayable in Merciless because of MASSIVE desynchronization and I can't believe you missed it at inner/alpha testing.

Until getting this thing resolved, I stop supporting this game.

sad but true =[
yes please do something with light warp that makes me want to use it :)

love the rest cant wait for it to drop!
~SotW HC Guild~

any news on the release date?
IGN: IceIceLady
"
Robin_Ho0D wrote:

if it stays on track for a monday release(NZ time), then it should be in about 8-9 hours from now. but they haven't released any updates on its status so I guess we'll see.
"
SirRabbit wrote:
"
Robin_Ho0D wrote:

if it stays on track for a monday release(NZ time), then it should be in about 8-9 hours from now. but they haven't released any updates on its status so I guess we'll see.

I was thinking the same.
But normally they already would have posted a update.
So i think we will see the patch a little later im afraid.
IGN: IceIceLady
you cant please everyone all the time.

I get issues with this game at times, I wont even play hc, wont even humour the idea with the chance of losing a character to lag. I get frustrated when the map system prevents me form playing the game due to rng etc, but I just wanna say on the whole I love this game. I dont think the changes suggest will be as catastrophic as people claim, I think some of you guys are overestimating the negative impact and not appreciating the wider positive impact it will have on a lot of players.

I have faith in you guys at ggg and I think everyone should just give it a go and lets see how it works out. Atm act 3 merciless for me is the same as act 3 normal. Arrive, friend tps at crem, wipe it, find the girl, tp docks = flame thing, run to trans, straight down, leap/warp up, grab ribbon, tp solaris, tp sewer, tp general, tp piety, tp scepter done, it slike a 20 min dash tops. Theres no challenge in it and nothing to be gained from grinding it though so why bother, boost and be done, youre not gonna get a lioneyes, you can virtually sell anything you find unid for chaos recipe. If other games have suffered from the endgame being nothing but an eternal late act grind, POE has suffered from having virtually nothing in the actual game worth grinding for more than mass vendoring currency buffing to roll maps and gaining safe xp up to about lvl74 which is most efficient through docks grind. The whole game becomes mute when you get higher into maps, and I know this has been preferable to a lot of us than having nothing but the game to grind with no endgame system in other titles, but a little balance back towards having both isnt going to spoil the fun we are currently having in maps.

As for syncquitters, play sc man. What else you gonna do, go play sc in a game that isnt as good as poe? Who cares about the ego crap, if you die to desync res, if you die cause youre a noob feel free to delete your char and start again, if you really just love the pain and get a manbuzz out of it the option is there. Enjoy it for goodness sake, get to endgame, be op, gib hordes of critters, find your koams, dont fucking quit because you got this hardon for hardcore and keep getting shat on before you can really get anywhere, who you trying to impress? Don't worry, you can still feel like shit when you die and lose 3 exalts worth of map rolling in xp, you're precious hurt still exists. Find something else in your life to hang your self worth on and just enjoy your game, seriously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info