0.10.8 Information and Race Updates

Never nerf skills. Buff the monsters!

Imo :)
I'm okay with rebalancing underused skills, but rebalancing Every skill seems too much. I hope this doesn't mean that we won't get new skills for a long time.
Got beta key on 15/11/2011, thanks dave01
"
deathmongoose wrote:
My lvl89 hc caracter just died yesterday because of a massive desynch. My fault I couldn't leave the game fast enough. Doesn't change the fact that being forced to leave games because desynchs isn't fun. I will maybe play a few minutes here and there when I am totally bored, but I won't be able to seriously play POE again until desynch is fixed.

Your highest level character is lvl 81. Not 89. :)
are kaoms hearts gonna start dropping in lunaris? if so people will more likely to farm lunaris instead of maps. much easier and faster.
IGN: BinhMarkBM
Last edited by ArkBin on May 3, 2013, 9:39:54 AM
"

Also like to see the 'crafting' changed from gambling with extremely bad odds, to crafting again. Even if making the orbs and such much more rare, but always have a success on upgrading sockets and links. Trading really should not be a requirement as it is now. I've come here to play ONE game, not two.

Oh good, this suggestion again.

It's never going to happen, we've been around the block on this countless times.
release it please...cant wait to spend a few paysafecards
Ig : SoiioS | MUCH_ARROW_SUCH_DMG_WOW | SoyoS | SoiiioS | Maik_Litoris
When do .10.8 patch notes go up?
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
"
Avenroth wrote:
With skill balance you have a long way to go GGG, I admit. But, it can be done, for sure, and in fact I am quite excited about it. I would love to see some of my favourite reballanced, hopefully in favour for melee. Puncture comes as one of the first? Sweet!

ya i am kinda excited about puncture getting a repass. Would really like to see it moved to a support gem for physical abilities. And possibly even a keynode on the tree ^^

"Puncturing Wounds:
Physical damage has a q% chance to cause target to bleed for x% of the damage done. The target takes y% more damage from bleeding while moving.

Player deals z% less elemental damage."

if q is high x is moderate, if q is moderate or low, then x is very high.

Then you could make things like viper strike or posion arrow puncture targets and stack degens on em ^^
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on May 3, 2013, 2:17:40 PM
"
majexon wrote:
"
deathmongoose wrote:
My lvl89 hc caracter just died yesterday because of a massive desynch. My fault I couldn't leave the game fast enough. Doesn't change the fact that being forced to leave games because desynchs isn't fun. I will maybe play a few minutes here and there when I am totally bored, but I won't be able to seriously play POE again until desynch is fixed.

Your highest level character is lvl 81. Not 89. :)

c-c-c-combo breaker
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
"
lakattack0221 wrote:
Bah, I'm honestly not TOO thrilled about rebalancing skills... only because I finally found builds I love to play. Rebalancing too much makes me frustrated, especially when I dump hours into a build that took planning and lots of consideration.

I want to farm! I want the rules to not change too drastic. I remember the lightning strike bug fix (which I understand was an unintended bug), and it was a big deal to me! Then the fix came... and it took up to now to straighten things out... but now we're rebalancing EVERY SKILL?

Please remember this is a beta and the idea is for things to change.

"
didevol wrote:
When do .10.8 patch notes go up?

It's normally on the same day as the patch is due to go live.

Edit... Thank you to whoever picked puncture as one of the first gems to be rebalanced as it's the only gem that has dropped with high quality for me (18%) and I have been wondering what to do with it apart from sell it.
Last edited by Jaknet on May 3, 2013, 3:07:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info