0.10.7b Deployment Timeline and Patch Notes

Do we PM Dylan whenever we have questions about forum stuff, or just make a forum thread?
IRON MAN
Thanks for the update (:
Visit me on my homepage: https://www.gletschernadel.de
Small but good Changes & Fixes ... and some new crazy Racing Stuff, great ;)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
gl with new patch ;)
"
Caladaris wrote:
So you are abandoning the 1 week patch cycle, are you?
Would be a good thing in my opinion. The game (and also the skills and items) need more fine tuning and not just random new stuff every week only to for the sake of having new stuff.
For example there are so many skills that have issues or need to be re-balanced in order to be useful.

TL;DR: Just take your time with patches, game needs tweaking more urgently, no new content. ;)

I agree. While weekly patches are certainly something to look forward to, new content isnt a priority for me either. I'd much rather see existing issues addressed.

That being said, weekly new uniques are always a treat :)
IGN: Iolar
I think this game needs to keep the near-weekly patching schedule.
New content keeps things fresh and interesting.
The main reason I don't play Diablo 3 anymore is that there has really been nothing new since ubers. There was a crafting patch, but I made a few items in an hour and that was that...

At least put out new uniques every week or so. I really look forward to the new content patches.
It's true that uniques are hands down the most exciting part of each patch for the most part.
IGN: Iolar
Really just depends on the patch. For this next one I'm pumped for the new race types :-)
While the different types of races can be fun I kind of feel they should be kept separate from the normal races. You cannot really practice for the other race types so there is a lot more luck involved and being the competitive person I am, I always feel the effect of "luck" in competitions should be kept to a minimum if possible. Of course the other alternative would be to have permanent leagues or something with all the different types to allow players to practice them.
"
Retep wrote:
While the different types of races can be fun I kind of feel they should be kept separate from the normal races. You cannot really practice for the other race types so there is a lot more luck involved and being the competitive person I am, I always feel the effect of "luck" in competitions should be kept to a minimum if possible. Of course the other alternative would be to have permanent leagues or something with all the different types to allow players to practice them.

For some races there is indeed a great deal of luck involved. Others like Ancestral and Turbo actually require more skill or at least a different style. I think the fact that they have tons of races in the season makes up for things like the 12 minute or 8 minute races.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info