0.10.7b Deployment Timeline and Patch Notes

"
MrCardholder wrote:
"
Caladaris wrote:
So you are abandoning the 1 week patch cycle, are you?
Would be a good thing in my opinion. The game (and also the skills and items) need more fine tuning and not just random new stuff every week only to for the sake of having new stuff.
For example there are so many skills that have issues or need to be re-balanced in order to be useful.

TL;DR: Just take your time with patches, game needs tweaking more urgently, no new content. ;)

Very true, not that we don't love the new content of course. Always looking forward to new gems and uniques!

i can /sign this aswell,
lovin GGG`s work so far and i`m actualy still more than eager to see what will be done to this perl of a game.
"
OGcaliko wrote:
i hope you guys know what the real purpse of Tabula Rasa is for.. people talking about it in the first page..

Tabula Rasa with no stats 6L all white is more just to test out 6L skills and how effective they would be if they were linked.. hence the NO STATS/CAN USE ANY GEM IN SLOT... people selling it for 5 exalted is just stupid.. its a really good unique just for testing out 6L's.. that is all. no idiot would use it at end game or as a new character for their main chest piece.

thx for calling me an idiot :)

btw show me a better spectre robe in the game love to see one the ability to maximize evey possible spectre is unmatched you can adjust to every map

but thx for your input
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Apr 28, 2013, 5:59:29 PM
"
ventiman wrote:
"
OGcaliko wrote:
i hope you guys know what the real purpse of Tabula Rasa is for.. people talking about it in the first page..

Tabula Rasa with no stats 6L all white is more just to test out 6L skills and how effective they would be if they were linked.. hence the NO STATS/CAN USE ANY GEM IN SLOT... people selling it for 5 exalted is just stupid.. its a really good unique just for testing out 6L's.. that is all. no idiot would use it at end game or as a new character for their main chest piece.

btw show me a better spectre robe in the game love to see one the ability to maximize evey possible spectre is unmatched you can adjust to every map

but thx for your input

Any normal 6L is better. Literally, use a transmutation orb on a 6L ES chest and it's better. I don't think you get it.
"
riverwithin wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:
"
OGcaliko wrote:

but thx for your input

Any normal 6L is better. Literally, use a transmutation orb on a 6L ES chest and it's better. I don't think you get it.

I don't think you get how spectre builds work.
"
riverwithin wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:
"
OGcaliko wrote:

but thx for your input

riverwithin
Private Message

Last Visited: April 29, 2013 4:37 AM

now the sad part i even explained in my post why tabula rasa is the most viable spectre robe in the game

every spectre in the game uses different supports to maximize them is it so hard to get ?

gl to get 2b 2r 2g my setup for voidbearer spectre-fastcast-gmp-fasterproj-lifeech-firepen i have a diffrent setup for every viable spectre in the game i dont have the luxury to contagion my spectres with iir and iiq gems i need my sockets

what will you do when your spectre dies in a map ? go back to solaris/docks/ whatever or do you maximize the spectre the map provides ? i have 6 supports on alternative slot leveling

if you dont get it by now i give up

btw i laughed really hard at the professional theorycrafter in your sig
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Apr 29, 2013, 4:53:01 AM
Given the chance id gladly take a tabula rasu instead of any stat chest for my softcore summoner, then ability to do exactly as he states above makes it the most versatile chest for a summoner, whos personal stats mean very little

Spectre summoners need to have at all times a multitude of different support gems to compliment whichever spectre they are using at that time, tabula rasa supports that, no other chest can due to constantly having to cycle gem colours, it just isnt feasable, unless you owned 5+ 6 linked chests
"
CyberRaver wrote:
Given the chance id gladly take a tabula rasu instead of any stat chest for my softcore summoner, then ability to do exactly as he states above makes it the most versatile chest for a summoner, whos personal stats mean very little

Spectre summoners need to have at all times a multitude of different support gems to compliment whichever spectre they are using at that time, tabula rasa supports that, no other chest can due to constantly having to cycle gem colours, it just isnt feasable, unless you owned 5+ 6 linked chests

Agreed.
There can only be one Oatmeal.
Hola gente.. porfavor soy nuevo y hablo en español.. el tema es que no tengo mucha idea del juego y necesito alguien que hable mi idioma asi me ayude a entender un poco el juego.. muchas gracias.. espero que alguien me mande un mensaje privado o que me invite a mi lista de amigos.. porfavor si alguien habla español que me hable.. gracias. mi nombre es Albano Robles

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info