So How many Stash tabs can we have?

"
sintflut2012 wrote:
i got 30. i think with good systematic item storing its enough :D.

hmm the more I play the more I think 1200 tabs will be how many I will require.

26 letters in the alphabet
5 tabs for each of the 9 slots per letter of alphabet i.e
1 handed weapons
2 handed weapons
shields
helmets
gloves
boots
chest pieces
belts
jewelry

3 tabs for twink gear
2 tab for gems
3 tabs for currency
1 tab for flasks
18 tabs for whites/blues
5 empty tabs for quick dumping while zone clearing

I think I need a second job to support my POE lifestyle
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
"
Chris wrote:
I think the limit might be 65536. It can be increased though.

So I'll need 1,966,080 cash shop points to hit the cap, and I planned to hit the cap when the game goes live...

Simple answer? More. Always more. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Chris wrote:
I think the limit might be 65536. It can be increased though.

GGG and their arbitrary restrictions. Why can't you just let me have fun and play the game how I want to play it. PoE limits you way too much and this is a perfect example.
:P
Forum Sheriff
We are going to lose all of our inventory when the game is released aren't we?
"
glockenrock wrote:
I'm also curious. I kind of feel that each stash tab should cost an increasing amount of coin.

BAD BAD BAD IDEA!!! Why do you want to add unnecessary money sinks in this game???? I like it that the tabs all cost the same cuz some of us maybe don't feeling like dropping $50 everytime we want to buy more tabs. Otherwise, might as well go back to EQ2...

"
One nice thing would be able to click on the stash tabs and "name" them for ease of finding stuff. 10 tabs is a lot to dig through to find that flask you're looking for.

GREAT GREAT GREAT IDEA!!! Yeah, I would love to be able to name my tabs as well. I have 7 and use them to store different stuff; 1 for weaps, 1 for armor; 1 for gems, scrolls, etc... Naming the slots like those of WoW's "guild bank" would be nice and convenient.
The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?
"
GoonerATL wrote:

Except for maybe unique items in your stash? I think I heard something like that.
"
"
GoonerATL wrote:

Except for maybe unique items in your stash? I think I heard something like that.
The only item that will carry over is the prize for ladder-rush events, Demigod's Presence (unique amulet).
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
Udja wrote:
"
One nice thing would be able to click on the stash tabs and "name" them for ease of finding stuff. 10 tabs is a lot to dig through to find that flask you're looking for.

GREAT GREAT GREAT IDEA!!! Yeah, I would love to be able to name my tabs as well. I have 7 and use them to store different stuff; 1 for weaps, 1 for armor; 1 for gems, scrolls, etc... Naming the slots like those of WoW's "guild bank" would be nice and convenient.

This is almost the entire point of premium tabs (as opposed to regular). You can also make them all sorts of pretty colors.

Edit: wooooooooow massive necro. oops.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
Last edited by SayyadinaAtreides on Jun 11, 2015, 11:27:56 AM
Well done on the 3 year+ necro :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info