So How many Stash tabs can we have?

see

this is what bugs me about moderation, its inconstancy

this thread violates 2 rules

1) it belongs in "Information" section

and

2) Its heck of a necro
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
see

and

2) Its heck of a necro

Maybe it's time to let go, Sexcalibure.
"
Qiox wrote:
I've seen people mention having over 100. I find with my 48 that I frequently have to do a clean out where I vendor uniques that I have multiples, and variety of leveling gear.

That seems like a waste. There should be some one in the PoE world that would buy them.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
see

and

2) Its heck of a necro

The reason they're leaving it is that they don't want to feed the Conspiracy Theorists notion that they're doing something unethical with the sale of stash tabs.
"
leto2626 wrote:
Not many of you seem to be hoarders or like having everything sorted it seems, or you guys just don't play in standard of course :D I find 30-40 not enough by far. I have 163 and I'm almost using them all, for real. But I doubt many have like 12 unique tabs, a tab for every level of maps, 10 tabs of white ilvl 75+ rings and ammy's ... I hate throwing stuff away !

That behavior can be quite harmful: Hoarding - buried alive.

It all depends on whether GGG has coded the stash tab counter as an 8 bit unsigned integer = 255 tabs or as a 16 bit unsigned integer = 65535. If the latter then never a problem... oh wait... moving a tab from the beginning to the end will take forever. (GGG we need to be able to sort the tab list).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Qiox wrote:
I've seen people mention having over 100. I find with my 48 that I frequently have to do a clean out where I vendor uniques that I have multiples, and variety of leveling gear.

That seems like a waste. There should be some one in the PoE world that would buy them.

I don't buy and sell. Not following a self-found rule or anything. Just don't find it necessary.

I think I've bought about 3 things and sold about 3 things in all my time playing.
"
Jojas wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
see

and

2) Its heck of a necro

Maybe it's time to let go, Sexcalibure.

We've actually brought you here to have an intervention, Sexcalibure.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info