So How many Stash tabs can we have?

I was wondering a this time I have ten of them, all looking to be fulled when the game is released ( I'm a hoarder)

I have 70 GGGold remaining and I'm not likely to want another character slot at this time ( and I'll get more points when I see something I want from the store)

But the question what is the maximum number of tabs we can have?
I'm also curious. I kind of feel that each stash tab should cost an increasing amount of coin.

One nice thing would be able to click on the stash tabs and "name" them for ease of finding stuff. 10 tabs is a lot to dig through to find that flask you're looking for.
"
dunhilda wrote:
I was wondering a this time I have ten of them, all looking to be fulled when the game is released ( I'm a hoarder)

I have 70 GGGold remaining and I'm not likely to want another character slot at this time ( and I'll get more points when I see something I want from the store)

But the question what is the maximum number of tabs we can have?

all depends on how much money you have.

GGG has stated if you ever find you can't buy anymore stash tabs to let them know because there is not suppose to be a limit.
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
I stopped at 15 when I realized I have 15 tabs =)

So.. in short prob Alot....

There would be some interger based limit or something so, something obsene like 2,147,483,647, or about $6,442,450,941.00

Give or take a few pennies.

Assuming tabs are based on an integer, but I'm sure you'd break something with that many tabs.
Last edited by Neokolzia on Jun 14, 2012, 1:46:54 PM
All my flask are in the tenth tag ( a waste tbh)
stuff gained by trading with NPC will go in the first tab

So 2 to 9 I can place what ever I need
I might make tab two the uniques tab then number three rares ( Four if need be) then up to 9 all blues, I'll reserve a tab for the the Diamond supporters uniques but at this time I don't think PoE has many of them many of them to give a full tab too.

Also I think they mention a Cash shop item for naming the Stash tabs already, I found it when I was searching for more topics on stashes see if my question been answers before.

"
dunhilda wrote:
All my flask are in the tenth tag ( a waste tbh)
stuff gained by trading with NPC will go in the first tab

So 2 to 9 I can place what ever I need
I might make tab two the uniques tab then number three rares ( Four if need be) then up to 9 all blues, I'll reserve a tab for the the Diamond supporters uniques but at this time I don't think PoE has many of them many of them to give a full tab too.

Also I think they mention a Cash shop item for naming the Stash tabs already, I found it when I was searching for more topics on stashes see if my question been answers before.

out of the 20 stash tabs I have currently 16 of them are filled with rares.
there will be enough diamond supporter uniques to fill 2 to 2 1/2 tabs.
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
Currently rocking 30 tabs, all full thinking of pushing it to 40.
To all you virgins, Thanks for nothing!!
Yeah, just when you think you got enough of it to cover it all, it becomes full again... D:<
Sweeping Maid
i got 30. i think with good systematic item storing its enough :D.
I think the limit might be 65536. It can be increased though.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info