3.24.2 Hotfix 5

the items still exist in the market how is it fixed then?
PoE bad now?
"
Deformingo wrote:
Guys, you say:
My favorite streamers, Captainlance9, GhazzyTv, Sirgog, Palsteron have no information on this topic, no warnings about this. And I mostly watch them on Youtube not on Twitch.
Where do you categorize me? Am I bannable too?

Buying items does not warrant a ban imho; creating bugged items and selling them to the community should warrant a ban.

Also please we're not stupid; you've played long enough to know what can be six socketed and what cannot be I mean come on. Nobody is buying that kool aid.

Your favorite streamers are smart enough to know publicizing an exploit is worse than actually exploiting the game as it causes a cascade of abuse. Streamers have been banned for this for many years across many games.. I remember red chili poppers.
all these brokies mad they don't have 200div for a 6l squire and 6l sceptre if you'r borke just say it

Last edited by suicuine on May 4, 2024, 8:08:17 PM
"
suicuine wrote:
all these brokies mad they don't have 200div for a 6l squire and 6l sceptre if you'r borke just say it

Dude those are going to be deleted and you spent munz on them for no reason lol why are you celebrating?

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 4, 2024, 8:11:51 PM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
suicuine wrote:

Dude those are going to be deleted and you spent munz on them for no reason lol why are you celebrating?

Deleted? Where did they say that? Post says gems in sockets can be deleted when they fix the item
The only fair solution is to ban everyone who abused the exploit and broke the entire league
GGG banned Empy and the gang back in Ultimatum league, this is no different.
"
BabyJeezus wrote:
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
suicuine wrote:

Deleted? Where did they say that? Post says gems in sockets can be deleted when they fix the item

It my as well be deleted; X person bought a 200 divine item such as that person I just quoted. That was the entire point and why it was worth 200+ divines when it's back to THREE sockets.

It my as well be deleted cause it's worthless now do you not understand that?

That guy spent 200+ divines on an item that is basically worthless now or back to it's normal price why is that hard to understand lol like I have a friend whos sold aprox I dunno 20 mirrors in profit to people like that? You know what's going to happen to him? Nothing probably do I want that person to be suspended banned yes of course but is it going to happen? Probably not.

Like you got that specific person right there spending 200 divines on trash basically.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 4, 2024, 9:25:20 PM
"
It my as well be deleted; X person bought a 200 divine item such as that person I just quoted. That was the entire point and why it was worth 200+ divines when it's back to THREE sockets.

It my as well be deleted cause it's worthless now do you not understand that?

That guy spent 200+ divines on an item that is basically worthless now or back to it's normal price why is that hard to understand lol like I have a friend whos sold aprox I dunno 20 mirrors in profit to people like that? You know what's going to happen to him? Nothing probably do I want that person to be suspended banned yes of course but is it going to happen? Probably not.

Like you got that specific person right there spending 200 divines on trash basically.

Are you spending the money? Is it directly affecting your gameplay?

I mean these are the arguments. Its an exchange of currency from one player to another. Not a creation of currency not already in circulation. So guess what, it does nothing to affect your gameplay apart from some items being oddly expensive for a short period of time.

Nobody is getting banned. Items should be reverted, and I agree with you, they should be deleted honestly.

However I do not agree that it matters at all if someone wants to throw away divines/mirrors. That's their choice, not yours.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info