Trade in PoE is not good and takes away from immersion

"
zakalwe55 wrote:
If you want innovation in trading you have to look at Torchlight Infinite or Last Epoch.

Last Epoch trading faction has been a huge failure as expected WDYM? If anything it has just shown how right GGG is about not implementing AH.
Last edited by arknath on Apr 29, 2024, 3:34:57 AM
"

Last Epoch trading faction has been a huge failure as expected WDYM? If anything it has just shown how right GGG is about not implementing AH.

care to elaborate, most people I have talked too have very little complaints about it. Mostly they complained that they don't get some of the stuff the solo people get to target farm things, but they can trade for it instead. Seems like a choice that has clear upsides and downsides and better implemented than anything GGG did in the last 8 years.
"
roundishcap wrote:
"

care to elaborate, most people I have talked too have very little complaints about it. Mostly they complained that they don't get some of the stuff the solo people get to target farm things, but they can trade for it instead. Seems like a choice that has clear upsides and downsides and better implemented than anything GGG did in the last 8 years.

LE Bazaar in a nutshell:

- horrible UI
- most uniques are unsellable unless they have either neigh perfect rolls or LP
- 20 different traders for each type of item.. just for idols you have 6 traders which is the opposite of the idea that everything is under one roof and adding back tediousness which the AH supposedly should solve
- no pricecheck functionality
- items are sorted by time by default and not by gold low->high
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
PoE Live Search will be transformed into PoE Instant Buyout in case of marketplace or PoE Fake Auctioners in case of AH. Expect another wave of crying about 0.1% of nolifing streamers / abusers which captured / manipulate the market and not allowing to buy the items for the fair price.
Last edited by cursorTarget on May 13, 2024, 3:29:58 AM
LE's trade is (or was, don't know if anything changed in the last few months) was horrible.

If anything, TLI's trade house - despite its awful mobile UI - is a hundred times better than LE's because you can target specific modifiers AND values to look for even on unique items; no need to click a billion times to scroll through dozens of pages to find what you need.

I'll take POE trade over LE any day.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
based. ssf only because trade is ass
The real secret to making trade work is betting, or having a dedicated traders that works for you. I mean since streamers have like an entire team that rolls/opens maps, gogstrunners, crafts, and trades. Like imagine the game when trades are automatic for you, items create themselves, and every map comes pre rolled and ghosted for you. They really are playing a different game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info