T17 - solo only

The 5th slot shouldnt be locked behind such absurd spike in tier. Only one of my friends can make t17 and even he has issues sometimes with one hits.
Well, it would be about killing boss solo by map owner - fair fight, you can’t beat it, you don’t get the slot. If you can’t beat something, why do you think you deserve the reward?
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:
Well, it would be about killing boss solo by map owner - fair fight, you can’t beat it, you don’t get the slot. If you can’t beat something, why do you think you deserve the reward?
Because many ppl dont want to make another build which can farm this shit and then re-spec back. For example if build a pure mapper, something like blade vortex - he dont give a f*ck about this maps,he needs only 5 slot and for such glass cannon with huge aoe and not the best survive is almost impossible to do t17 boss without mirror investment.

5 slots on t17 is garbage idea.
Solo t17 when 5 slots locked behind this - garbage idea.
Like return 5 slots back to legion and everything is fine.( i didnt hear that anybody complain about that... By "that" i mean legion 5 slots.)

Why you protect bad changes?
If someone cant beat the boss and dont care about t17, then he will not get 5th map slot. If he want 5th slot then he will beat the boss. People do t17 without mirror tier investment, so you could too, probably, no idea why you think you would need it.

T17 is best thing that happened to PoE for a very long time.

Why do you think people should be rewarded for playing bad? That is garbage idea.

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:
If someone cant beat the boss and dont care about t17, then he will not get 5th map slot. If he want 5th slot then he will beat the boss. People do t17 without mirror tier investment, so you could too, probably, no idea why you think you would need it.

T17 is best thing that happened to PoE for a very long time.

Why do you think people should be rewarded for playing bad? That is garbage idea.

Ok, go ahead and enjoy it. But why would you care about how other people try to enjoy their game? Wanting to deprive everyone from ability to buy T17 carry just to close the door for them is incredibly selfish.

GGG censored my previous post here, looking forward to know how above words are "antagonistic" in any way:)
"
Berzal wrote:
Because many ppl dont want to make another build which can farm this shit and then re-spec back. For example if build a pure mapper, something like blade vortex - he dont give a f*ck about this maps,he needs only 5 slot and for such glass cannon with huge aoe and not the best survive is almost impossible to do t17 boss without mirror investment.

Maybe a shocking surprise for you but you don't need mirror tier gear in order to run t17 even on a glass cannon build. If you build a glass cannon for mapping and fail to build up a decent defense that's on you cause the damage requirements to clear maps fast are non existent and you don't require a mirror tier weapon, gear, level 100 and whatnot other crazy rocket science for it.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Apr 15, 2024, 5:07:42 AM
I look at tier 17 as (this is even attempting one, clearing the map cept boss) - an opportunity for people to sell more of their services. Who cares if davidthebrutegod earned it himself (good for you!) or if samN3WBtornados had to buy a carry from someone else?

There's different styles of game play and people prefer to focus on different aspects of that game. Some folks really enjoy offering services, while others prefer to do it themselves and guess what? They can.

Not sure why people want to purposefully gatekeep content by trying to make it harder for newer and intermediate players to experience and beat.
Because I see more value in something that reward player effort rather than in buying it on trade - at least one thing in softcore trade. Will this close the door for bad players - they could always improve. Best possible outcome.

Imo there should be a skill restriction on t17 maps that prevents meta skills from doing damage. Lowskillers playing SRS and shit don't deserve that 5th map device slot.
You can make a topic about it, srs is 21st in popularity, around 1% use, so you could include in your topic how many top skills you want to exclude - top 30? Maybe even you will convince me for your idea, who knows, go for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info