10 000+ hours player - Hope next league will be better

"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Awww the whining. Div to chaos ratio is one the best ever, chase items are cheaper than ever and here we are again - whining that there is nothing we can do and no currency to be made. How typical

If you wanna act like "Im better than you" maybe hide your profile next time.
What's the deal with my profile exactly?
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Awww the whining. Div to chaos ratio is one the best ever, chase items are cheaper than ever and here we are again - whining that there is nothing we can do and no currency to be made. How typical

You should probably hide yours too tbh
"
ReikaShikari wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

You should probably hide yours too tbh

I dont need to. I dont need to hide that I left this garbage league after 1st day.
I dont go on Forum and in multiple threads copy paste same shit that goes something like "yeah those who complain on forum are just crying because they suck at the game" while having character that experienced player can have in single day.
Last edited by Aynix on Apr 14, 2024, 2:15:04 PM
What's wrong with my character tho? This is one of the last maps this 1-day character did

To the point where I see 0 reason to upgrade him and instead just roll around in currency
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Apr 14, 2024, 2:29:16 PM
With character itself? Nothing. With your attitude when many people who you try to insult have better characters? Yeah, we have some problems here...
I don't see the point? I have 0 issues with farming currency, they do. My character is something entirely different. Besides, the fact that a 1-day character can farm 400+ divines in 2 weeks is good enough to show that the complaints are not warranted
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
Last edited by zakalwe55 on Apr 14, 2024, 3:04:41 PM
GGG learns nothing from their mistakes. We've been here before, and what do they do? Another league of FOMO where only the elite get rich.
I read all the comments on this thread and am stunned that people are comparing this terrible league with the GOAT Affliction. IMO they could not be farther apart. Wow.

In any case I love the base game, new(ish) Atlas passive, scarabs etc. The game is a masterpiece. But the Necropolis league mechanic is horrible beyond belief and there should be a way to shut it off because if is terrible for looting and visuals and pretty much everything.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Apr 15, 2024, 10:20:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info