10 000+ hours player - Hope next league will be better

Hey guys,

I never write on forums, ever...

Been playing game since Closed Beta and I must say, Affliction and this league are worst leagues there are.

Times when we were getting excited by dropping something "rare" are gone I guess and we have to focus on target farming with meta builds in order to keep up with economy and others.

Spending 50 div on a single map and get lot more in return and hang on TFT discord to get things in bulk is not what i was playing last decade and i certainly am not going to play if this continues.

No hate, I love the game, I bet I'm in top 100's of players by playtime which is over 1 year according to GGG records.

I'm just a bit disappointed and wanted to share with community my thoughts.

Good luck until next league :)
IGN: Clon
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2024, 2:35:08 AM
TFT is big offender.
Necro league is boring as hell. affliction was boring for me to but it still was way better then this.

i feel like 3.15 or 3.18 was last time i had fun with poe.

( and i got only 7500H in play time)
You are absolutely right!
Agreed 100%.

Affliction and Necropolis are the two worst league ever to exist; straying from the game's original design and what we used to love.

But sadly, I have come to realize that most people nowadays actually want the Affliction gameplay, so there's no hope. They want access to everything, cheap chase items, etc. Well, it won't last, people will get tired and lose goals over time. The game's current model is killing itself.

I've also been playing since 2013, and I quit yesterday.

HF GL
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
The problem is there's no more excitement at all. Another thing is (who played D3 before)... With these strats, you get all your gear/divines in first week and it gets boring.

I know there are many people that like having 1000's of divines, but at the end, what for?

As i said, i realized that i brought 1000 divines from Affliction to Standard and again, what for?

Just not what we used to play and love. I guess, this mech is providing more players and therefore more money.

If nothing changes, ah well.... Another game to look for or wait for some improvements in LE or D4. Which are both without end game (or any game D4).
IGN: Clon
lol
i have 12k+ i was trying to be okay with everything ( seeing all those abuses) but after seeing how t17's drops and full stack drops random 70-100 divines ruined economy, every other farm method feels pointless, why bother you are trying to farm 10 divine while the other guy gets 1000. thank u ggg.
9.5 Years - 16000 Hours.

I would have to agree, this league is boring. I am not a fan of crafting as is, to have an entire league with gambling, er I mean crafting is not for me.

The only reason I am still playing is to try the T17 maps and complete 38 challenges. I would like to keep my streak going.

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
We all memed on D3 "get geared in a day and quit after 2". Honoestly PoE is getting closer and closer to this. I realise its not like that for everyone but more and more people are getting there.

When this league ends it will be probably 8 months since we had a decent economy/league in tota.

The game is moving further and further away from what i fell in love with all those years ago.
"
Essem wrote:
We all memed on D3 "get geared in a day and quit after 2". Honoestly PoE is getting closer and closer to this. I realise its not like that for everyone but more and more people are getting there.

When this league ends it will be probably 8 months since we had a decent economy/league in tota.

The game is moving further and further away from what i fell in love with all those years ago.

I wish i could go back in time to 2012 and show a screenshot of a t17 exile/divination/allflame juiced map loot to the DEVs, i bet they'd say its an absurd and poe would never be like this. I miss old poe.
IGN: Ziggro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info