T17 the failed "bridge" content.

+1 to this, only ran one T17 and it was a really horrible experience.

I know that Necropolis crafting is very powerful and it's supposed to give us access to god-tier gear. I haven't yet done any of my serious crafting projects as buying corpses is the most painful and godawful experience ever. I will never use TFT (never wanted to, haven't had to, def won't start now) but jesus GGG give us the option to bulk buy corpses this is beyond ridiculous!

Anyway, back to the topic - I ran this map with ~5div gear investment + 16 div unnatural instinct so ~20div total. To be very honest I never actually expected to finish it. But I did expect to at least make it to the boss. Which I didn't.

Not only did I spend around 20 mins clearing (only main path, not full clear mind you) because ALL the mobs just had infinite amounts of HP, but I ended up dying to poison ~4 times with double poison immunity flask, simply bc I ran out of charges before I could actually kill the mobs.

Kind of ridiculous to beat Maven, the ultimate pinnacle boss, deathless, then repeatedly die to map creeps. It makes for a very sad game experience and kills the last bit of lore immersion.

T17 really need a nerf.
Mark Roberts said that people never bothered with uber bosses and t17 was supposed to bridge the gap. People didnt want to do uber bosses and were happy farming and playing the game. Taking away the 5th map slot and putting it behind mandatory content doesn't make it a challenge its annoying.

Did anyone really ask for bridging content?? Beating ubers were just as much skill as it was gear. t17 is forced trash.
"

Did anyone really ask for bridging content?? Beating ubers were just as much skill as it was gear. t17 is forced trash.

I have many times, but my solutions generally took into account the need for a curve to allow people to transition from standard bosses to ubers while not getting locked out of anything entirely.

as far as the 5th slot most people were just getting it from xp services and that's not really good for the game either.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Apr 8, 2024, 9:57:18 PM
GGG fix T17 Maps please...These T17 Bosses are so stupid and makes the arena so messy. There's no fun at all!
map mods in general are bricking my build more in this league than usual. i dont know what they changed, but it seems the dealbreaker mods roll more often (life recovery, reflect, boss aoe/cast speed). on these t17s, chaos builds are massively advantaged.

someone joked in general that the chaos spamming was keeping the price of divs down. i now realize this was no joke...
I don't even know why those mods are in the game. Nobody wants to play with them.
"
Zandafolf wrote:
I don't even know why those mods are in the game. Nobody wants to play with them.

Whos nobody? you?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Whos nobody? you?

"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
"

I have many times, but my solutions generally took into account the need for a curve to allow people to transition from standard bosses to ubers while not getting locked out of anything entirely.

as far as the 5th slot most people were just getting it from xp services and that's not really good for the game either.

Well, nothing changed... Putting a slot that you need to farm (in a season where scarabs are basically obligatory) with effienciency, behind a place that you can only do if you farmed... a lot.

at least the service became cheaper, but i would still like to not hire a service to start a good essence farm.

I started really playing in Affliction, fun league, did 3 alts (dont know how, since we are forced on this shit campaign even in alts, but he season made me hype), this season i almost quit on campaign and every day that passes, the "updates" remembers me of Diablo4 Season 1, where they are just nerfing anything fun...

Well, they want to make a game that they like, could probably just open a stand alone... Things looks so boring that some friends went back to replay D3 season instead of starting this league

#venting
Nerfcropolis...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info