Worst league ever !

I'm baffled people thought this wouldn't be a RNG feast, even Mark #2 said it would be a non-deterministic (RNG feast) craft in Zizaran podcast.

source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrGhakEF8QY&t=5275s

I guess everyone was just blindsided by the scarab changes.

Full context:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrGhakEF8QY&t=5245s
Last edited by Silverpelt on Mar 31, 2024, 9:59:05 AM
Let us opt out.
Wasting time to min/max Corpses (64 capacity is a joke - when on each map - you found 5-6 corpses at least).

You managing corpses - deleting the bad ones you think , keeping good ones - you think.

Then you going to Cemetery to craft staff - waste time there - to craft absolutely nothing.

I don't get this league at all, GGG seems don't understand - what League they ever created..

You can't unbury specific corpses - im buryed some Families corpses few times- to saw - whats their's effect - when it said it need to be buried 4/4 for each family - i want to remove that family corpse in stock - and i cant - game saying i can only destroy it now - such a bullshit QoL .....
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Mar 31, 2024, 11:17:32 AM
This league is like hybrid of Beastiary and Harvest except its 10 times worse than each of them, even in its current nerfed state.

If they added the new league to atlas tree, way to make it appear more often etc, they should also add ability to block it entirely just like any other league.
I dont want to see this trash in my maps.
I was doubting about play this league cause i'm playing Last Epoch and enjoying it a lot. Now i'm convinced, i will skip it.
Thanks!
A lot of sweating and redditimg going on in here.
"
Let us opt out.

This. Forcing everyone to deal with this garbage mechanic was a really stupid move.
General discussion gaming forums are almost always a cesspit of ignorance and trolls.
Some people in this thread really need to be hired by GGG as testers. Considering they managed too fully unravel and understand all nuances of a league that has at least 3 layers interacting with each other shows their prowess, and all that in less than 2 days! /s

Again, like clockwork. People think they understand the inns and outs of a league in 2 days. All this vitriol does is drown out legitimate criticism and feedback that GGG could actually react too.

For everyone who wants to OPT out of the league, go play standard. That is why its there.
And just because, list of leagues where you could not opt out:
Anarchy
Onslaught
Nemesis
Ambush
Invasion
Rampage
Beyond
Torment
Bloodlines
Warbands
Tempest
Talisman
Perandus
Harbinger
Beastiary
Betrayal
So yea, having to interact with a league when you create a character specifically in a league should honestly be standard. If anything it seems rather silly to be able to play a league and completely ignore it and play standard lite.
I had to quit today.

Its so bad,
overtuned by a lot in leveling mid game and end game.
crafting is tedious, boring and require to much work.

Kripp did the right thing called Mark roberts out really
"
ZenJelly wrote:
A lot of sweating and redditimg going on in here.

ACtually way less than usual.

"
deathspenalty wrote:
Some people in this thread really need to be hired by GGG as testers. Considering they managed too fully unravel and understand all nuances of a league that has at least 3 layers interacting with each other shows their prowess, and all that in less than 2 days! /s

Again, like clockwork. People think they understand the inns and outs of a league in 2 days. All this vitriol does is drown out legitimate criticism and feedback that GGG could actually react too.

It not about understanding and fully "unravel" all secrets. Its about being so shit and boring that no one wants to bother understading it and finding its secrets.

YOu list all leagues that you couldnt opt out. Have you noticed something? Last one was in 2018. 6 years ago. Wanna know why?
Last edited by Aynix on Mar 31, 2024, 2:42:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info