Worst league ever !

"
rzuk892 wrote:
There should be an option to disable the lantern and opt out of the league mechanic.

There is. It's called Standard.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
The worst part is you can't opt out of the mess. You either do it or every time you get the "Collection Notice" blocking a section of your screen. Then once it's full, you have no choice, but to spend your time and I mean it takes a long time to do, for a very high chance of getting crap.

Especially, since, there is nothing telling you what any of this crap does. You got to figure it out as you go.

This feels like it was taken out of a page from Blizzard, not from GGG. Meaning how much you feel like you're forced to do something you don't want to do. And I mean your only options is either do it or quit the league.
"life modifier" and " elemental resists" give you 30 life and 12 fire resist, on a crappy base you cant chose. I am REALLY not seeing it.
"
alhazred70 wrote:
its been a LONG time since I piled onto a "league is bad" thread but this league reminds me of Talisman and Scourge in exactly the "who the hell thought this amount of RNG and effort for vendor trash rewards was okay" sort of way.

Exactly.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 31, 2024, 3:20:07 AM
"
Pashid wrote:
We aren't even one week in and people complain because they don't get instant gratification over "easy" 6x t1 items or currency shower rain like crazy.
This gen of gamer is really indeed spoiled, expectant and also lost hoho

LMAO stop trying to act like you are better than others because you dont care that legaue is shit.
The "league" gameplay is only mildly interesting because of the atlas and other non-league content.

The league mechanic at this point seems to be solely ensuring that the wrong mobs dont get +5 projectiles. Thats it, no reward.

Good league to catch up on other games.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:
We aren't even one week in and people complain because they don't get instant gratification over "easy" 6x t1 items or currency shower rain like crazy.
This gen of gamer is really indeed spoiled, expectant and also lost hoho

LMAO stop trying to act like you are better than others because you dont care that legaue is shit.

He just likes to use trigger phrases that has a negative connotation and use it for a straw man. "Instant Gratification, well, no it's just not a fun mechanic. I don't care as much this time about the monsters being harder. At least you get to read and know what to expect, somewhat. But what really gets under my skin is how much the mechanic covers the game. It's not like you can avoid this pack and that, nope you have to do it, and so much of your time is wasted.

I got really annoyed when the morg filled, I just wanted to keep pushing maps. So I just decided because of the low chance of getting anything good I would just put as many of what ever I had in the ground hit the button ASAP and keep going..... Well how many every min later I had everything I could find that had anything with physical anything, and anything that was not armor etc.

Then I found out that two of the corps I put in the ground are some kind of special corps, and Now I'm stuck, I can't make the item or I have to dig them up... I don't know if they corps are even valuable. That really was it, it's what really ticked me off. So I just logged off and figured I'd take a break because I just didn't feel like playing, and normally I play for 3 days the whole time on league start.

So it's not instant gratification that's pissing people off, it's wasting their time when they could be collecting currency, instead they have to spend it on something that's probably going to be vendored.
[/quote]
There is. It's called Standard.[/quote]

4Head

I play leagues for the economy reset, trading, new atlas, new builds, new items, progression from scratch, challenges. I don't care that much about the league mechanic itself. If it's good I'll do it, if it's not I'll skip it. What's the problem? There are people who will craft busted stuff with the corpses. Good for them. I'm not interested in crafting tho.

Necropolis being mandatory is a bad decision, what makes it so special that it has to be on every single map? It doesn't make sense to remove sextants only to add this instead, lol.
hoho people called it when they claimed everything after Afflication will be a rough awakening for many.

Personally I am a huge fan. Especially when mobs get some modifiers and can fight back, makes me appreciate taking it a bit slower and planning my next actions. This is very refreshing and shapes up to become my favorite right after Lake of Kalandra.

It's very nice having leagues like this every once in a while. Thank you GGG.
"
Ulsarek wrote:
hoho people called it when they claimed everything after Afflication will be a rough awakening for many.

It was about time to get back to a normal league after 8 months and two currency shower leagues with close to no difficulty at all hoho.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
can you at least let me turn off the mechanic so i don't have to interact with it at all?

its terrible

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info