New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Necropolis

why the call to arm nerf man! we haven't even got to test it out yet! You even showed it in the trailer working properly. with all warcries linked. You guys were discussing how your going to make to take time before doing things and within just a few days you already nerfed the gem.

what is wrong with melee having some QoL and power man ? so everyone else can just run around build up to one button builds but we can't do that as melee slammers XD Didn't even let us try it out smh come on man revert it back to warcries linked and let the people enjoy buffs! If you feel it is to strong after players playign then tone it down maybe increase cooldown. Literally had my league start as melee and was planning to utilize this crazy! I usually don't get mad but this actually made me angry I jumped out of my seat in excitement when I saw the trailer showing this wth bro's! GGG!? Call to arms was POG and you ruined it change it back to what we saw in the trailer. Can't believe i'm angry but I was legit super happy when i saw this in the trailer. 2days away it's gone snatched away...
Last edited by momonami5 on Mar 26, 2024, 11:22:45 PM
POISONOUS CONCOCTION OF BOUNCING

Added Chaos Damage equal to 15% of Flask's Recovery Amount if Charges were consumed from a Life Flask

are you shure?
The Call to Arms or better "Call one Arm" needs better Description it still reads as multiple Warcries can be triggered at once ...
also WHEN you can only cast one at a time that i think is sh*t make it at least cycling through all linked cries.
When it only uses the first one its DoA and it is mainly just a buff for casters that where to far away for the Keystone.

Pretty unfair that "Automation" can cast all of those linked Spells.

IMO even when casting all linked Cries it is far from OP you loose a socked.
as a Slammer you have to cast 3-4 cries + 2 totems your spamming buttons as crazy give us some QOL too man.
awwww no cobra lash i was hopeing it would be added
Life sucks; but damn i'm havin a ball doin it.
Thanks for releasing an amazing version of holy relic. Looking forward to using it.
confused, are the #s on the pconc correct? Pretty huge change from what was showed and no comments on it.

Not seeing how this could ever be better than the old one? 8 charges for 1 proj + 2 bounce default?
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z
"
cheeseNcrak wrote:
Was looking forward to Poison Concoction of Bouncing solving the life flask sustain issue. The damage nerf is not a big deal, but the life flask charges consumed is what makes most this build so hard to play

If you didn't know, then the hits from this gem don't necessarily change into a solo target if no one is around. they can fly away after the first hit and never hit again. The damage nerf per flask is huge and the new version is simply worse than the usual one. The gem is terrible. I would agree if they just increased the number of flask charges, but left the old damage, but no, they killed a gem that didn't even come out.
Last edited by Lionzerer on Mar 26, 2024, 11:58:33 PM
Yippieeee
Damn they didn't have to make kinetic bolt of fragmentation so useless now like no one is ever going to use that skill again its so bad.
Mega pog.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info