New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Necropolis

I was looking forward to seeing what the Elemental Hit gem was, but I'm not sure what advantage this has over the normal one, and you can't use it as melee. Hopefully it turns out to be decent. :x
8 charges consumed from life flask on psn conc?? Oo
For + 4% of flask recovery as added dmg..

Not even fully geared pathfinder with the new belt and flask nodes on skill tree can sustain 8 charges vs. bosses... I get at best 5-6 charges per second with maxed out skill tree and gear...

So I can cast at most 1 per 2 seconds if I'm out of flask charges? Not counting me taking dmg and having to use the life flask to heal...

A bit too excessive if you ask me.. Could you please tune down the amount of flask charges used?? :)
Last edited by BeyondSenses on Mar 27, 2024, 2:14:26 AM
Oof lots of nerfs I don't think I will be playing Necropolis.
Not bad... I guess.
Last edited by Naz71 on Mar 27, 2024, 2:10:22 AM
I think some clarification on Poison Concoction of Bouncing would be appreciated.

1. Does AOE affect the chaining distance, or just the area of the splashes?

2. Does Projectile speed affect the delay and/or distance between each chain? Or, not at all? See Rolling Magma for an example.

3. How random is the chaining direction? Is it weighted in favor of targeting near enemies, the location it was thrown in, or is it true random?

More than knowing damage alone, I think this information is even more important when planning a build around it. Should we be scaling AoE, or decreasing it? Should we be avoiding projectile speed to scale single target damage, or increase it to quicken the frequency of hits?

In short, the gem info we have here isn't enough to plan a build with.
I still remember the beta-key timer.
"
ClaySoldier wrote:
I think some clarification on Poison Concoction of Bouncing would be appreciated.

1. Does AOE affect the chaining distance, or just the area of the splashes?

2. Does Projectile speed affect the delay and/or distance between each chain? Or, not at all? See Rolling Magma for an example.

3. How random is the chaining direction? Is it weighted in favor of targeting near enemies, the location it was thrown in, or is it true random?

More than knowing damage alone, I think this information is even more important when planning a build around it. Should we be scaling AoE, or decreasing it? Should we be avoiding projectile speed to scale single target damage, or increase it to quicken the frequency of hits?

In short, the gem info we have here isn't enough to plan a build with.

I agree with this.. but then again it's also the fun of experimenting with a new gem :)

However, what are you gonna do about the insane amount of life flask charges used for added dmg??? That is really my only concern..
Dammit, I was hopeing that there would be a tornado that centered on and followed the caster, dealing only phis damage. a little bit to the caster per cast of tornado active or limited to 1 tornado. no eye of the storm cyclone build :(
Great
Noooo...
Why you killed Exsanguinate of Transmission?

Did too many players play them? As much as 0.1%?
Or may be skill have too much damage? Аs much as 6.3million (19mln for all 3 stacks) for 1 mirror build?
Last edited by Alesai on Mar 27, 2024, 3:55:18 AM
nice เยี่ยมครับ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info