They don't want zoomer gameplay it's glorious.

Who said melee will even exist in PoE 2.
Likely gonna alternate between the two before I settle in somewhere, depending on how much content they'll provide for PoE1 after PoE2 launches

But people shouting DoA will never not be funny to me. Same as people who call PoE a dead game (oh ye of little faith...)
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
PoE 2 will be massive in first few days (just like Diablo 4 was). The question is qill it keep those numbers, and if yer, for how long. From what Ive seen so far to me it looks like the game will die as soon the hype will die, however we barely seen anything about the game atm. They show campoaign only, with barely any gear, with 1-2 links on a skill. How the game will look like in maps? Thats what is most important. WHy they are not showing it? Because its not finished? Or maybe because they know mystery wil always briung more hype than even the best thing one can create?
"
Pangaearocks wrote:
"
They don't want zoomer gameplay it's glorious.

Praise the lord and all the other gods. If this turns out to be true :)

I too want a game with actual mechanics besides random oneshots and screenwide deaths fields for the enemies. Don't need to go all Elden Ring on us, but please let us SEE THE GAME at least, and actually PLAY it.

Still cautiously optimistic for POE 2. But like always, the proof is in the pudding.

Yes, I want less zoom, more fun gameplay and for it to be wrapped in the world of Path of Exile

I'm optimistic that the game will be great

Yes well said "the proof is in the pudding"
the strong survive, the weak perish.

games are games. why not make them extreme? ssf? tough mofos.

i dont care about shit ill persist. sry, not sry.

whatever comes is all bs.

bring it.
PoE 2 is a dev dream of luxurious restaurant with a Michelin star.

While players want McDonalds.

How much will be spent on supporter packs - that's what will decide.

GGG has been developing the game for 5+ years. It certainly won't be completed in just a few hours.
I personally hope that it takes days (maybe 1-2 weeks, if u play 2-3 h a day) to complete the campaign and that farming for the right items also takes accordingly long.
"
Latze wrote:
GGG has been developing the game for 5+ years. It certainly won't be completed in just a few hours.
I personally hope that it takes days (maybe 1-2 weeks, if u play 2-3 h a day) to complete the campaign and that farming for the right items also takes accordingly long.

You realize that PoE 2 still has maps and campaign, most likely, will once again be just "tutorial" untill you get to maps?
PoE 2.0 will have zoom zoom play. PoE 1 didn't start out as zoomfest game, but once enough people started doing build guides and pooling information, the power creep and speed inevitably went up.

At first, it will be difficult to figure out how to get to fast efficient play, but once the methods are worked out, most players will gravitate that way. Even if GGG starts fresh every league and completely eliminates every aspect of prior leagues in 2.0, the overall path to fast gaming will be there, and it will just be working out the new league metas.

Personally, I look forward to less zooming around, but I know it won't last that long.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
If any of you would bother checking what people, who actually played PoE 2, says you would know that PoE 2 is already zoom zoom, and they only played campaign.
Check recent Mathil video about first 2 acts he played. He said that once he got decent gear and boots with movement speed, its pretty much the same shit - you zoom through zones stomping everything.
Videos that are shown by GGG are with garbage gear, no movement speed, they are not "real gameplay".
Last edited by Aynix on Mar 23, 2024, 6:12:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info