They will delete MF in 3.24?

I am not sure, pretty new to the game, and even newer to GGGs communication (which i mostly like), but:

I was wondering why there seemed to be so heavy emphasis on the word "ultimatum" when the scarab rework got presented in the devtstream for 3.24...

Might that point in the direction OP mentions? Might be something else, didn't read patch notes yet, not even sure if I will have time to play more than up to now so will see!
"
I was wondering why there seemed to be so heavy emphasis on the word "ultimatum" when the scarab rework got presented in the devtstream for 3.24...

Might that point in the direction OP mentions? Might be something else, didn't read patch notes yet, not even sure if I will have time to play more than up to now so will see!

This has nothing to do with MF at all.

3.24 adds a lot of new scarabs for league mechanics we didn't have scarabs before. Just look at how many different types there are.

That's 119 different scarabs. Showing off all of them would take way too long.

They probably picked ultimatum because ultimatum was added back again last league, making it something people very likely tried out at some point.
Ngl adding shrines from map device + shrines from scarabs makes me want to play with The Gull again.
"
Aynix wrote:
Ngl adding shrines from map device + shrines from scarabs makes me want to play with The Gull again.

I think so, too. We've seen how insane the divination scarabs are and how much they change. I think it's fair to assume that even something that's currently as simple as shrines with not much to it might get some crazy effects.
I hope one of the scarab make shrines buff last longer so you can have shrine buffs pretty much for entire map.
i hope so...
"
Scarletsword wrote:
This has nothing to do with MF at all.

Thanks for the explanation, but I am totally aware of that - I had a little... different "drift" in mind... ;)
i am curious to find out what are the new scarabs for ambush there are now 5 types must be really something broken
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
i am curious to find out what are the new scarabs for ambush there are now 5 types must be really something broken

Probably one that gives chance to being openable once more, and the other giving extra quantity? Other than that, guaranteeing a unique box maybe? We'll know soon! :D
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
i just thought of something else just how much are gonna cost scarab deli orbs? you will be able to drop all the broken scarabs guaranteed they were already like 1 divine per 3 scarab deli orbs
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Mar 24, 2024, 6:32:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info