They will delete MF in 3.24?

I'm the only one who thinks they will remove MF from the game in patch 3.24 as a preparation for poe2? In the current league, people had the biggest mf buff in the history of the game, it felt like a last minute favor.

I might get hate from players, but I dream that MF and any party farming will be removed.
Last edited by PANTHEONE on Mar 8, 2024, 10:17:28 AM
Last bumped on Mar 26, 2024, 9:35:31 AM
"I might get hate from players, but I dream that MF and any party farming will be removed."

No hate. I agree. At least around party farming. Party farming should be additive - not multiplicative/exponential.

MF I care less about other than to acknowledge it makes balance very difficult. Not everybuild can squeeze in additional quant. Which limits viable build diversity significantly.
Yep, they are definitely going to remove MF from POE in preparation for POE2 that they said will also have MF
Last edited by RandallPOE on Mar 8, 2024, 10:26:04 AM
"
PANTHEONE wrote:
I'm the only one who thinks they will remove MF from the game in patch 3.24 as a preparation for poe2? In the current league, people had the biggest mf buff in the history of the game, it felt like a last minute favor.

I might get hate from players, but I dream that MF and any party farming will be removed.

I've never really liked MF, even back in D2. So I'm with you.
Makes adjusting the drop rate much easier, I gather, because without an MF attribute, they can't be surprised more drops than they intended because people with MF in parties get such a huge bonus.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
There is too large a subset of players for the devs to remove MF entirely. I mean, most POE players right now are STILL doing MF, and with the chance of a mirror dropping exponential this league? They've gotten a taste and they (the player) will probably try to chase the high of getting a mirror.

My personal opinion, but I like MF and don't want them to remove it. Maybe expand the amount of T0 items to try and get, though. That would be nice.
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
They dont need any preaparation for PoE 2. It is separate game and whast they should do is to make them as diffrent form each other as possible.
"
PANTHEONE wrote:
They will delete MF in 3.24?

We're allowed to hope.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
No
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Magicfind is in a good spot. You are delusional if you truly believe they will remove it, yet alone do so in 3.24. hoho
why would they remove it? after this league it will be mostly irrelevant again anyway

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info