0.9.1 Patch Notes

"
fr0d0b0ls0n wrote:
Well, I can know say bye bye to my Witch, my build needs the crit flasks, and 1 charge per crit doesn't cut it (if you have time can you change it to at least 3?).

With my full mana pool I can only cast around 7-8 Freezing Pulse. At what level does the Mana Leech gem leech 2% mana?

7-8 spells should be able to kill a few enemies, enough to get a potion charge or two. If not, take off a few support gems. I know FP is getting a nerf but it shouldn't take you 8 casts of anything to get a kill unless you are in a party.

Not have infinite mana will let the devs balance dps vs cost (since before it didn't matter)
Last edited by Gea on Aug 18, 2011, 2:00:37 PM
No real nerf on shock nova makes me a bit sad, and no buff on frost nova / ice spear / fireball a bit more sad.
But it takes a good direction, I love it.
Keep up the good work.
A buff to Split Arrow makes me wonder. I've been playing a lot with it and it doesn't really seem like it needs a buff. It does just fine for me (in normal and cruel).
Shock nova is a really high mana cost skill. We'll see if buffing spark and nerfing flasks will indirectly nerf shock nova.
"
Separated global chat by league. Now you can only talk to people in the same league with global chat. This should make it easier to find parties and trades. Eventually global chat will need to be even further segregated.

Segregation is great, and I am glad you guys are doing this. However, I would like to see an option of World Chat, where different leagues can still communicate.

"
Reduced the drop rate of equipment (not currency/scrolls/flasks/gems), but upped the rate of magic/rare items to compensate.

Would like to see a very large reduction in drop rate of scrolls. Right now there are so many I use them all the time and I still have 5 stacks of 20 for each one... They are very useful, especially the wisdom one... so if there is a large reduction it will become more valuable, instead of just like scrolls in D2 (simple, worthless convenience items).

"
Made Oak harder.

Thank god.. I did not even know that I killed a quest boss until he was dead.

"
Increased damage and attack range of Cleave.

Much appreciated. I stopped using it all together, now it's time to pull it out of the chest.

Very happy with your guys' changes overall. I am so happy you guys listen to us.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
Last edited by bkboggy on Aug 18, 2011, 3:45:57 PM
YAY I CAN BE A SUMMONER NOW

Can we share the Patch Notes on external websites Chris? or we should have a GGG authorisation or something? Thanks you!!

Awesome patch of course! can't wait.
i hope you guys have like 1 update a week. even if its like 2 minor things, i think people would be happy regardless.

im excited for the new UI and the changes to the game. im one of those people who loved games like demon souls because of how hard it was. BRING IT ONNN!!
"
thunderr wrote:
Can we share the Patch Notes on external websites Chris? or we should have a GGG authorisation or something? Thanks you!!

Awesome patch of course! can't wait.

Sure, if you want.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Cant wait for glacial hammer to get buffed, been using that as my primary auto attack for a while now :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info