0.9.1 Patch Notes

Hm. So it's going to be even harder to find good linked socket items now - less drops, more expensive items in shop.

As if they weren't rare enough to the point where I have to forgo mods on items to equip even a somewhat decent link set up :(

Can you tell us the details of how much damage Shock Nova lost at point blank range?

"
Changed the two Flask mods that deal with critical strikes to only refill a certain number of charges (rather than the entire flask). Old versions of these flasks will only refill 1 charge for now. In a later patch we will reroll the value on these to make it correct.

Also, what do you mean exactly? Old versions will restore only 1 charge out of 60 or whatever? Not enough charge for one potion use?
Last edited by konfeta on Aug 18, 2011, 9:24:25 AM
"
konfeta wrote:
Also, what do you mean exactly? Old versions will restore only 1 charge out of 60 or whatever? Not enough charge for one potion use?

Often times when a new patch comes out with mechanic changes certain old items become broken.
Forum Sheriff
will summons be able to travel with you to different zones now? Cause Mevreil is ridiculous to fight as a summoner witch
┻━┻ ︵ ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)
Last edited by TheMadZealot on Aug 18, 2011, 10:53:38 AM
great,cant wait。
Thank you very much for the patch, guys. Awesome improvements.

I love the "/whois" one. I found myself lost when trying to know which is which, and told Chris in game. Nice to see you guys keep improving your game!
IGN: Gonorreitor
Wait... No buff for fireball damage or AoE? *sad face*
What exactly does this mean?

"
Changed Raised Zombies to not decay over time automatically

I'm guessing there's a timer on it now?
I love lamp
Yeah! Great changes. Good work! Keep it up :)

On the down-side:

"
Reduced damage and collision size of Freezing Pulse.

It was powerfull skill, but take notice, that on higher difficulty levels it's not so powerfull anymore. So reducing damage and collision size is not greatest decision. Now cold-casters have no good range attack skill...
"
Oconnel wrote:

On the down-side:

"

It was powerfull skill, but take notice, that on higher difficulty levels it's not so powerfull anymore. So reducing damage and collision size is not greatest decision. Now cold-casters have no good range attack skill...

This! Skill sucks at higher levels pretty much... it's pretty OP in the low levels... xD
"
azhaan123 wrote:
"
Oconnel wrote:

On the down-side:

"

This! Skill sucks at higher levels pretty much... it's pretty OP in the low levels... xD

Several skills suffer from early OPness though to be fair :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info