High DPS 1-Hand Lightning Strike/Multistrike 3 Aura Tank Duelist Guide by Ler [1.1.0]

"
When I asked on your stream which skill you would use besides Lightning Strike, you mentioned that you would use dominating blow. Did you mean to say infernal blow? I don't really see how dominating blow can be effective.

Thanks,

I dont use any skill besides LS, I believe you heard a converstion of my friends build, Dominating blow.
Twitch: twitch.tv/gg_nore | Twitter: @Ler_GG
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
IGN: LerLoLGEE
Looks fun, will be trying. (Profiling)
Level 69 in the Onslaught league, running this build.
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
Do you have any plan to post past-90 points build ? I am still far from the 90 points, however I am having quite a hard time especially with the low stats (low dex).

Thanks
IGN Essence: Shootyah
Love yo shit man.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
Love yo shit man.

;D

Just hit level 78, top 25 In the onslaught ladder atm using this build.
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
Last edited by Ler on Jun 13, 2013, 12:44:18 PM
**** UPDATED ****

As requested, I made a video of my current onslaught duelist, level 79 - I show in a quick 5 min video what the build is capable off within a new league after 6 days.
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
Last edited by Ler on Jun 13, 2013, 10:12:18 PM
Seeing you are doing fine in onslaught so far. Nice quick video thanks for sharing this.

Really tempted to try this in either Onslaugt or Anarchy only concern is getting the all these BM gems and a quality LS. Did you get lucky with drops or just traded them ?

Love how solid the build seems to work and still have this good dps. Normally i play Cleave but i is getting boring and i love the animation of LS.

Keep it up and good luck on the ladder.
"
RedCap75 wrote:
Seeing you are doing fine in onslaught so far. Nice quick video thanks for sharing this.

Really tempted to try this in either Onslaugt or Anarchy only concern is getting the all these BM gems and a quality LS. Did you get lucky with drops or just traded them ?

Love how solid the build seems to work and still have this good dps. Normally i play Cleave but i is getting boring and i love the animation of LS.

Keep it up and good luck on the ladder.

I got my quality ls from my group, and crafted the missin 9% on my own.
Blood Magic Gems come over time ;)
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
Can you only transition into Lightning Strike once you get the Multistrike gem? Saw a multistrike going for 10 chaos in trade and I really don't want to pay that much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info