Multiple items dissapeared. Incalcuable loss. help.

"
I kept loosing gear every time

and also it sounds like heist......
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Hi again. I'm from Finland. I went in game checked my stash tabs nothing hidden, ill gather any screens if i have , make a list of items and i can see the character log ill check what happened. I d like to find out what happened to my character. if you could bare with me a while longer
"
Brelaser wrote:
Hi again. I'm from Finland. I went in game checked my stash tabs nothing hidden, ill gather any screens if i have , make a list of items and i can see the character log ill check what happened. I d like to find out what happened to my character. if you could bare with me a while longer

There is no loot log in this game. However, you do "lost" item in heist as they are marked as "contraband" until you successfully escape the heist

Also, remember the button X exists....

Lastly, turn on lockstep mode

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Hey, did your items disappear from stash/vault?
Last edited by Boeing on Feb 28, 2024, 1:42:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info