Multiple items dissapeared. Incalcuable loss. help.

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we aren't able to track the location of in-game items or restore them if they're lost or destroyed. I'd recommend double checking your stashes, inventories, secondary item slot or the hideout crafting bench for these items.
As mentioned, we aren't able to track the location of in-game items.

However, I would recommend you double check your stash and inventory for these items. You may also want to ensure that you are not hiding any of your remove-only stash tabs. You can check this option in your UI -> Items settings.

You are not forced to participate in any event, although by default new characters will be created in the current temporary league (which is currently the Affliction League). Temporary leagues are a way to experience a fresh start, and your items and progress from past leagues or from Standard are not transferred forward to new leagues. However, you are still able to create characters in the Standard League if you wish to continue playing with your previous progress and items.

I hope this helps clarify things. If you ever feel like you've experienced a bug, please use the /bug command in-game and submit your report to the Bug Reports sub-forum so that this can be reviewed by the appropriate team members directly. This can be found here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info