Multiple items dissapeared. Incalcuable loss. help.

Ever since latest PATCH 3.23.1 my gear has started to dissapear. I'we lost rathpith globe while wearing it , 2-3 astramentis and countles other valuable unique items, gems, anointments and and resources. It must have something to do with the patch cause of late my gear might dissapear just by me standing at my safehouse.
I was hoping if it would be possible to seek somekind of rollback trough the support to see excatly what i have lost. I'm currently too afraid to play poe as is because i have no more resources or items to loose.

Sincerely - Brelaser
Last bumped on Feb 28, 2024, 1:40:30 AM
Hi there,

Unfortunately, we aren't able to track the location of in-game items or restore them if they're lost or destroyed. I'd recommend double checking your stashes, inventories, secondary item slot or the hideout crafting bench for these items.
I witnessed the dissapearing myself this saturday. I tried to get out of the town where i was forced to teleported when i logged in and i was stripped from gear. I tried to complete the event but i died and every time i lost more and more gear. Surely there must be something you can do when clearly i did not cause my items to dissapear, but rather something you introduced to the game friday-saturday. I can't one the only one who has lost gear during this. Isnt there like a saved character template where you could return my character like friday?
"
I witnessed the dissapearing myself this saturday.

Video?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Im just asking that you at least check it out. No i did not think id need a video. I figured it was a plot twist and that i'd recieve all my items back after the even. I tried to get out by completing it but kept dying. I kept loosing gear every time i died and even gems from my passive tree are gone. If there is a backup that you could check out, you could see i lost practically all my items during 1-2 days of gameplay trying to get out and into normal gameplay.
"
Brelaser wrote:
Im just asking that you at least check it out. No i did not think id need a video. I figured it was a plot twist and that i'd recieve all my items back after the even. I tried to get out by completing it but kept dying. I kept loosing gear every time i died and even gems from my passive tree are gone. If there is a backup that you could check out, you could see i lost practically all my items during 1-2 days of gameplay trying to get out and into normal gameplay.

GGG already replied that they won't offer item recover.

If you want to really show there is bug, show up video on how items are disappeared .
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

It is something one can't foresee if i had known id be forced to participate in an event that begins when i log in, i can't get out of it and at the end ends up deleting all my gear, ofc i would have recorded it. Support has all the tools to verify what im saying is true. I,d be pretty silly if i tried to make something like this up. If you won't even try to help me i guess my game is over i lost everything i had farmed and bought and frankly im surprised that nobody wants to even try to check it out. As a player i can only tell you what happened to me and ask for help. I don't know what to do now
As mentioned, we aren't able to track the location of in-game items.

However, I would recommend you double check your stash and inventory for these items. You may also want to ensure that you are not hiding any of your remove-only stash tabs. You can check this option in your UI -> Items settings.

You are not forced to participate in any event, although by default new characters will be created in the current temporary league (which is currently the Affliction League). Temporary leagues are a way to experience a fresh start, and your items and progress from past leagues or from Standard are not transferred forward to new leagues. However, you are still able to create characters in the Standard League if you wish to continue playing with your previous progress and items.

I hope this helps clarify things. If you ever feel like you've experienced a bug, please use the /bug command in-game and submit your report to the Bug Reports sub-forum so that this can be reviewed by the appropriate team members directly. This can be found here.
I will try to do all the steps you told me. I did not know it was a temporary league so i just called it "event" to describe what i experienced. I hope i can find a solution to this and continue my gameplay. You say it makes a temp copy in a new league, and makes hidden stash copies for the gear? Im goin to check it out right away.
Well. Google Translate.....

Please state your native language and hope GGG support team can properly communicate with you, as their team is multi-national .....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info