3.23.1b Patch Notes (restartless)

3.23.1b Patch Notes

• Added 1566 more foiled Tier 17 Valdo's Map options that the Valdo's Puzzle Box can yield.
  • Fixed a bug involving partial instant Leech and the Everlasting Sacrifice Keystone Passive Skill granted by the Mahuxotl's Machination Unique Shield that could cause significantly incorrect calculations regarding the amount of non-instant leech to apply.
  • Fixed a bug where the Elemancer's Totem Hideout Decoration could not be interacted with.
  • Fixed a bug where the weather effect selected at the Elemancer's Totem Hideout Decoration would not persist between hideout instances.

This patch has been deployed without restarting the servers. You will need to restart your client to receive the client changes in this patch.
Last bumped on Feb 14, 2024, 2:46:00 PM
Thank you!
Enigma Hideout lighting fix when?
Scourge Hideout decoration in Enigma Hideout fix when?
seriously... this is no fun, there are surprisingly many, too many bugs with Enigma hideout
1566??? holy
That's a lot of boxes.
Maybe fix the specters not summoning the right ones in SSF????

more than 10 new skill gem function bug unfixed.

no one cares about that hideout bug.
After the patch I CANT play the game...it just not start....I am stuck in black window, then the game kick me out.....I tried to re-instal the game, downloading 37 GB, the same problem persist.
The Holy Bible
Last edited by Scryer16 on Jan 26, 2024, 12:36:40 AM
There's a crash that happens when the Intervention members come out to attack you when doing Jun missions, that crashes the game. Everytime that happens it's with the Intervention members, the second they appear. Sometimes they crash the game, sometimes they don't.

This was happening before this update, and is still happening after.
exarch balls bug, when you going to fix it?
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info