3.23.1 Hotfix

"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
This patch had to go out to allow us to fix Ruthless Challenges for players, so it was related to this patch. We're still investigating and looking at some fixes for the slow load times affecting some players, as well as some of the performance problems that may be related, and will try to get some potential fixes out soon.

Bit late, but i am still waiting.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
This patch had to go out to allow us to fix Ruthless Challenges for players, so it was related to this patch. We're still investigating and looking at some fixes for the slow load times affecting some players, as well as some of the performance problems that may be related, and will try to get some potential fixes out soon.


> as well as some of the performance problems

Does that mean the constant slowmotion issue will finally be addressed? It's actually kinda unplayable when it takes about 2 seconds for an action to be completed be it moving or casting spells. Aint my thing doing a single map for ~40 mins due to slowmo and ping lags.
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
This patch had to go out to allow us to fix Ruthless Challenges for players, so it was related to this patch. We're still investigating and looking at some fixes for the slow load times affecting some players, as well as some of the performance problems that may be related, and will try to get some potential fixes out soon.


Thank you for saying that you guys are looking into these performance issues. It means more than you know to at least HEAR that you guys are having a look at it, and not just brushing us all off or something.

Here's hoping it can be fixed sooner rather than later!~
what about streamers RNG and perfomance?
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
This patch had to go out to allow us to fix Ruthless Challenges for players, so it was related to this patch. We're still investigating and looking at some fixes for the slow load times affecting some players, as well as some of the performance problems that may be related, and will try to get some potential fixes out soon.


finally some performance fixes! #MakePoEGreatAgain
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"
Reywateil wrote:
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
This patch had to go out to allow us to fix Ruthless Challenges for players, so it was related to this patch. We're still investigating and looking at some fixes for the slow load times affecting some players, as well as some of the performance problems that may be related, and will try to get some potential fixes out soon.


> as well as some of the performance problems

Does that mean the constant slowmotion issue will finally be addressed? It's actually kinda unplayable when it takes about 2 seconds for an action to be completed be it moving or casting spells. Aint my thing doing a single map for ~40 mins due to slowmo and ping lags.


Doubt it. This is just due to too much loot in the map and the game can't handle it.
"
Beverice wrote:
"
Reywateil wrote:
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
This patch had to go out to allow us to fix Ruthless Challenges for players, so it was related to this patch. We're still investigating and looking at some fixes for the slow load times affecting some players, as well as some of the performance problems that may be related, and will try to get some potential fixes out soon.


> as well as some of the performance problems

Does that mean the constant slowmotion issue will finally be addressed? It's actually kinda unplayable when it takes about 2 seconds for an action to be completed be it moving or casting spells. Aint my thing doing a single map for ~40 mins due to slowmo and ping lags.


Doubt it. This is just due to too much loot in the map and the game can't handle it.


doubt it, I hardly drop anything, but still the performance(shader bar spikes, intense lags) is mid for me. It gets to garbage tier when I enter(after a age of loading) a heist instance with all that MTXs doing MTX things.

Textures literally would disappear/flicker on my screen and I have a 3070 Ti which can run other AAA games smooth as butter.
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"
iParadoxG wrote:

doubt it, I hardly drop anything, but still the performance(shader bar spikes, intense lags) is mid for me. It gets to garbage tier when I enter(after a age of loading) a heist instance with all that MTXs doing MTX things.

Textures literally would disappear/flicker on my screen and I have a 3070 Ti which can run other AAA games smooth as butter.


Thats a different issue (which is more likely to be fixable)
Theres a bug that i haven't heard a lot of people talking about lately but tormented spirits do not move in deli maps. the deli effect where an aparation comes out of unique monsters and does something breaks their AI. After the effect ends the tormented spirits just stand there until the duration is over. its very frustrating because speaker of the dead also doesnt work because of this bug. Apparently this has been a thing since at least august :/
I've been farming the labs for some time but the problem I've gotten for the last entire week is the same gems appear run after run without change. Is the RNG supposed to feel stuck on these?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info