[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

Thanks to a Redditor's in-depth work, we now are revisiting a Wardloop version of the build.

Here's roughly where it's going to end up:

If you HATE pressing ANY buttons - the Wardloop version is like a less glamorous, FPS-easy strong Wardloop spell that can still clap for 20m+ consistent damage with big AoE, freezes, and very easy regular Pinnacle bossing. It WILL fall over to a stiff breeze but also ignore smaller hits.

If you DON'T MIND pressing the ARCANIST BRAND button - I really can't see why you'd give up like 75% of your damage and even some tankiness just to play the game less.

I am very happy to hear that some people love learning the "combo" and flow and feel rewarded for using it. There's even a stutterstep combo you can use on bossing to put out some 300m burst (which will 1-2 shot Ubers once the DR has popped.)

Even so, I can understand some people wanting to just shield charge and chill. Start loading up on these items!

💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Last edited by primaeva on Jan 9, 2024, 1:36:10 PM
-repeat post sorry-
Last edited by primaeva on Jan 9, 2024, 1:36:30 PM
Does call of steel do anything in this build (from the gloves)? I activated it for the first time. I don't see any effect... in game or in PoB.
"
nethervvoid wrote:
Does call of steel do anything in this build (from the gloves)? I activated it for the first time. I don't see any effect... in game or in PoB.

Nope, it's just a free skill granted by the gloves. It gives you a free MTX that looks like Irelia's floating blades... It also does a little AoE "corpse explosion" thingy but is generally not worth pressing or even having on the bars.
Bump to save build for later
Hey man! thanks for this awesome build, i am lvl 62 and i'm having a blast with this

I have a question, is Runebinder doing something? because we generate stacks with brand recall and i dont know if is still necesary to spend a point.

Cheers!
Hey Prim,

I've been working on a Rage Vortex coc version of this build and here it is.

Showcase video:
https://youtu.be/PPip8P-gPr8
Not sure why theres no sound.

Path of Building:
https://pobb.in/HTC4bM0sqIGs
Real DPS is closer to 1 cast per second, so divide DPS by cast rate

Thoughts behind some design choices:

- Rage vortex coc with almost 10aps and 52% cdr (awakened coc + belt + abyss jewel)to generate bv blades (around 10/sec). It doesn't generate blades as fast as arcanist brand + triggerbots but it feels smooth to play and doesn't need brands. Also nice thing about this setup is getting some utility from this skill like LGOH and Bonechill.
- This is only half investment into PC stacking as I like a bit more defenses and I like crafting gear instead of stacking uniques. Still playing around to drop some damage for more life/defenses, maybe working to get 80-90% suppress.
- Tree is pretty spread out because we need Call to Arms, Eldritch Battery and warcry mastery for 10 min power. Rage is generated through 2x "warcries grant rage" charms. Generals cry has better rage uptime than enduring cry, but I like EC with CWDT IC
- You can get Call to Arms on a Skin of the Lords, but I wanted to have some decent flask uptime with Body Armour implicit and charms
- Adorned jewel stacking because its too nice to pass up.
- Stormshroud to get ailment immunity
- Cold convert because Hatred/Taste of Hate + physical spells is juicy
- Haste, onslaught (+ effect), raider ascendency feels good without shield charge

I'm not a build creator but I'll try to reply if there are any questions.

Some of the important gear:
"
HoleintheWall wrote:
Hey Prim,

I've been working on a Rage Vortex coc version of this build and here it is.

Showcase video:
https://youtu.be/PPip8P-gPr8
Not sure why theres no sound.

Path of Building:
https://pobb.in/HTC4bM0sqIGs
Real DPS is closer to 1 cast per second, so divide DPS by cast rate

Thoughts behind some design choices:

- Rage vortex coc with almost 10aps and 52% cdr (awakened coc + belt + abyss jewel)to generate bv blades (around 10/sec). It doesn't generate blades as fast as arcanist brand + triggerbots but it feels smooth to play and doesn't need brands. Also nice thing about this setup is getting some utility from this skill like LGOH and Bonechill.
- This is only half investment into PC stacking as I like a bit more defenses and I like crafting gear instead of stacking uniques. Still playing around to drop some damage for more life/defenses, maybe working to get 80-90% suppress.
- Tree is pretty spread out because we need Call to Arms, Eldritch Battery and warcry mastery for 10 min power. Rage is generated through 2x "warcries grant rage" charms. Generals cry has better rage uptime than enduring cry, but I like EC with CWDT IC
- You can get Call to Arms on a Skin of the Lords, but I wanted to have some decent flask uptime with Body Armour implicit and charms
- Adorned jewel stacking because its too nice to pass up.
- Stormshroud to get ailment immunity
- Cold convert because Hatred/Taste of Hate + physical spells is juicy
- Haste, onslaught (+ effect), raider ascendency feels good without shield charge

I'm not a build creator but I'll try to reply if there are any questions.

Some of the important gear:

Oh my god! That's a dream helm that I swore I'd save up for and try with BBoU! Thanks! I had really wanted to try this as a trigger but I had no idea how to scale and sustain rage. Do you mind if I put your entire post in the "Hall of Fame" and also fill in your name in the "Research Questions" page to make it "answered"?

Also, no shot you would try an AoE focused version? (So the blade generation is more flexible)
why are you using whirling blades with a wand, the skill will not be usable, is there a alternative to this as a usable skill or is there a reason for it that i am not seeing?
"

Oh my god! That's a dream helm that I swore I'd save up for and try with BBoU! Thanks! I had really wanted to try this as a trigger but I had no idea how to scale and sustain rage. Do you mind if I put your entire post in the "Hall of Fame" and also fill in your name in the "Research Questions" page to make it "answered"?

Also, no shot you would try an AoE focused version? (So the blade generation is more flexible)

Sure I don't mind if you repost it.

The helmet is mainly the three suffixes which can be reliably crafted or bought for a reasonable price if not looking for all T1s. Conc effect is done by old school metacrafting. You can also hit increased Aoe support in the same way.

Rage generation is a left click warcry + call to arms + warcry grants rage below 25 rage charm + warcry mastery with 10 minimum power. It is feasible to use generals cry with one charm only but I like enduring cry which requires two of those charms.

For max aoe, I could swap the bonechill for (awakened) increased aoe, go general cry + aoe charm, replace crit clusters with aoe clusters but to fix rage vortex crit, I used something like this chest instead of my current fractured one.

I guess big thing is not having Conc effect on helmet and having aoe instead.
I'll have to look into it just for a showcase.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info