[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

Base was 20d, only cost a few hysteria essences.

The synth bases give us a lot more flexibility with our items.
livejamie
So I grabbed a militant faith jewel and it killed my power charge and major life node - I don't know if that's intended? I tried playing around with POB and every jewel I make of militant faith doesn't seem to do conversions of the nodes like the other ones - may be because they are custom?
Hi, thank you very much for the build!
I’m trying to make the cold version works at lvl 85, I rushed the campaign and few maps with a friend to level up fast but now I’m on my own and I can’t do anything alone. I’d like to rush for the ascendencies but I can’t even do it :/
Do you think I have to change few stuff to get started?

Thanks
"
ZionHalcyon wrote:
So I grabbed a militant faith jewel and it killed my power charge and major life node - I don't know if that's intended? I tried playing around with POB and every jewel I make of militant faith doesn't seem to do conversions of the nodes like the other ones - may be because they are custom?

I am struggling with this aswell.. cycled through 9 jewels so far without luck and each and every one messed up my tree. Its a random result you get based on the seed number on the jewel. You have to try them until you get the desired result. Make sure you are getting the dominus variant as it is the only one with the 'Inner Conviction' keystone (Sp / power charge). Eventually you will get one that will only change the keystone and leave the power charge and life nodes alone.
"
Ael00 wrote:
"
ZionHalcyon wrote:

I am struggling with this aswell.. cycled through 9 jewels so far without luck and each and every one messed up my tree. Its a random result you get based on the seed number on the jewel. You have to try them until you get the desired result. Make sure you are getting the dominus variant as it is the only one with the 'Inner Conviction' keystone (Sp / power charge). Eventually you will get one that will only change the keystone and leave the power charge and life nodes alone.

You have to use the timeless jewel calc to find a proper jewel
Is there a timeless jewel calc?

In the meantime, I went out of my way to path to Mind over matter and slot the jewel out of the way over there.

"
ZionHalcyon wrote:
Is there a timeless jewel calc?

In the meantime, I went out of my way to path to Mind over matter and slot the jewel out of the way over there.

https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels/tree
I finally got the flame/flesh set for perfect crime. Switching to assassin felt like a big jump in survivability. (crit immunity feels great)

Now that I have the combo I started wondering about other ways to scale and build.

I feel like cold and freeze is most likely the best option - never the less I think poison prolif could be amazing (we could use fenumu's toxins to scale poison with power charges. but then we can't really access poison prolif - maybe something like asenaths could pseudo prolif it
Last edited by Ogu on Jan 7, 2024, 8:44:14 AM
"
ErueTV wrote:
"
Ael00 wrote:
"
ZionHalcyon wrote:

You have to use the timeless jewel calc to find a proper jewel

Every Militant faith with Dominus on it will work.

Trade link for you guys messing up.EVERY Jewel here will work as intended.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/pOo925U0
Last edited by Tranquility76 on Jan 7, 2024, 11:52:52 AM
"
Tranquility76 wrote:

Every Militant faith with Dominus on it will work.

Trade link for you guys messing up.EVERY Jewel here will work as intended.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/pOo925U0

Hol' up! This is 50% correct!

1) Yes, you want Dominus. HOWEVER!

2) Before you buy, plug it into your PoB. It can sometimes "convert" notables into something, so you NEED to NOT have these converted:

a) DO NOT CONVERT the 10% Life node
b) DO NOT CONVERT THE POWER CHARGE NODE (this is the worst one)
c) DO NOT CONVERT HEART OF ICE

d) Basically try not to mess around with any node you have allocated. USE POB FOLKS!

Ahh god damn, I really wish I had the time to do a full guide but I've a house and wedding on the way and have been absolutely PEGGED over Xmas and NY's and stuff. So sorry guys :<
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info