[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

"
Sn0wi078 wrote:
Hi, thank you very much for the build!
I’m trying to make the cold version works at lvl 85, I rushed the campaign and few maps with a friend to level up fast but now I’m on my own and I can’t do anything alone. I’d like to rush for the ascendencies but I can’t even do it :/
Do you think I have to change few stuff to get started?

Thanks

Good lord, you should be destroying everything with that gear. Tree looks correct too. Mind if you upload a video to see what the problem is? Not being able to do ascendancies with that setup is concerning.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
Ogu wrote:
I finally got the flame/flesh set for perfect crime. Switching to assassin felt like a big jump in survivability. (crit immunity feels great)

Now that I have the combo I started wondering about other ways to scale and build.

I feel like cold and freeze is most likely the best option - never the less I think poison prolif could be amazing (we could use fenumu's toxins to scale poison with power charges. but then we can't really access poison prolif - maybe something like asenaths could pseudo prolif it

As in, stacking poisons on a target? Hmm perhaps if PC-stacking gets blown up next league this would be viable. There just doesn't seem to be much need to settle for DoT cap when you can build this up to 80m DPS without even using a Mageblood.

Yes that was a full-health Shaper, was trying to test some combo but he had too little health. xD

It could be a lot more SSF-friendly though, for poison - you right.

"
Tranquility76 wrote:

Every Militant faith with Dominus on it will work.

Trade link for you guys messing up.EVERY Jewel here will work as intended.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/pOo925U0

This is just not true. Some of them will convert your larger nodes like life / +1 power charge along the keystone essentially bricking your tree.
Yo Prim, I'm the dude from YouTube. My PoB says I'm dealing no dmg :(

And Ik that I'm missing 1% phys to cold conv.

https://pobb.in/RStP2SkNtbnV
"
EdgelordLevi wrote:
Yo Prim, I'm the dude from YouTube. My PoB says I'm dealing no dmg :(

And Ik that I'm missing 1% phys to cold conv.

https://pobb.in/RStP2SkNtbnV

Lol hey!

Frostbite curse on your ring - or self cast it! Haha. That alone is HUGE!

The other thing is missing is "# of Nearby Rare / Unique Enemies = 1" to enable your ascendancy. Now this wouldn't work in "Release All at Once" Mavens but most other places this SHOULD be 1 where it matters (Guarians, Pinnacles, Map bosses, Ubers etc)

Finally! Oh boy! The cluster top right is eating a lot of points without much value from Notables! May be great for life and chaos res but that's where a lot of damage went missing (especially Force Multiplier nodes.)

There you go! Almost there!

UPDATES:

We're constantly exploring ways to improve the mechanics of the build to make this more interesting -- that's the beauty of Path of Exile. Let us kow if you've messed around with any of this tech or have ideas!

At the moment, automating the loops or just adding more BV sustain tech is key, since it would not only improve QoL but potentially double the damage.

Jan 2024: Research Ideas

1. Eye of Innocence self-ignite CWDT: insufficient self damage to keep up BV.

2. Bow CoC + Manaforged + Asenath's: FAILED
Gear

Even with double procs and 2 BV CoCs (both at 100% crit and accuracy capped mind you) we weren't getting the juicy, juicy 10 stack pops. Damage seemed around 5-10m too - 10 times less, lol. Widowhail + Asphyxia's was a pretty nutty combo though, for low price.

3/10 wouldn't recommend. You think you want 1-button, but BoW CoC isn't the way to do it - you having to aim and hit to build BVs is terrible.

3. RAGE VORTEX COC BV - now this one should be spicy with our AoE

4. Post-Ralakesh nerf plan (would be glad, don't want to be locked to ammy)

5. Tainted Pact shenanigans w Divine Flesh (failed tests earlier, will go again): FAILED TWICE.

Spoiler
Tried to do an autocast loop with Warlock and just CWDT-Falling Zombies (so I wouldn't actually have to become Wardloop). It was just too much work and would at best do 10% of the damage of the full version, for the luxury of not pressing any buttons. Sorry boys - just not worth scaling or tinkering with to save a bit of clunk. Gear used:

Pob isnt showing the top right jewel correctly. The 10 notes give me 160% phys dmg, 40% attack and cast speed, 40% Chaos Res and 40 life. I think thats kinda worth it imo. I dont know how to get more cold pen though, if there are small or Medium Cluster Jewels with cold pen id def go for that though. In terms of the Ring i def am going to get a new one. But getting Dext, Strength and Frostbite on one isnt easy for me rn. I added a culling Strike and 5% Crit Multi that witch was taken into the tree. Im'm at 65 Mil now per Sec. I'm keeping u updated.

U can spec out of Doomcast btw in your cold conv build to get 3 skillpoints back there and still be 100% crit.
"
EdgelordLevi wrote:
Pob isnt showing the top right jewel correctly. The 10 notes give me 160% phys dmg, 40% attack and cast speed, 40% Chaos Res and 40 life. I think thats kinda worth it imo. I dont know how to get more cold pen though, if there are small or Medium Cluster Jewels with cold pen id def go for that though. In terms of the Ring i def am going to get a new one. But getting Dext, Strength and Frostbite on one isnt easy for me rn. I added a culling Strike and 5% Crit Multi that witch was taken into the tree. Im'm at 65 Mil now per Sec. I'm keeping u updated.

U can spec out of Doomcast btw in your cold conv build to get 3 skillpoints back there and still be 100% crit.

https://pobb.in/cYHxS_UMScuJ
thats what i ended up with now at 91. :3
I crafted the ring myself. thats why its just those mods rn. :D
"
Ael00 wrote:
"
Tranquility76 wrote:

Every Militant faith with Dominus on it will work.

Trade link for you guys messing up.EVERY Jewel here will work as intended.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/pOo925U0

This is just not true. Some of them will convert your larger nodes like life / +1 power charge along the keystone essentially bricking your tree.

Oh, your right I guess the 5 or so I imported to PoB were lucky,but yeah did a test of a few more and a few did brick.

Still easier just to copy n paste a few into PoB most of them are good.
"
primaeva wrote:
"
Ogu wrote:

Yes that was a full-health Shaper, was trying to test some combo but he had too little health. xD

It could be a lot more SSF-friendly though, for poison - you right.

Can you share your POB? Which build version are you doing?

edit: lol, just realised this is Primaeva..... nvm
Last edited by Crood_Oyl on Jan 8, 2024, 9:29:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info