[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

"
lmaoayyy wrote:

You can try forbidden jewels with overleech/supress passive

main issue is figuring out socket place for that... was thinking maybe get large cluster or smth
i have the same item and the +3 on passive skills but my max power charge is just 9. am i missing something?
"
i have the same item and the +3 on passive skills but my max power charge is just 9. am i missing something?

Yes my dood, corruption from the helm which gives +1 power charges.

Anyway Holy shit, this build has gotten 3 of my mates to play it due to the interactions and it absolutely slaps as hell.

A million thanks for sharing this. Hope it gets build of the week!
Last edited by Ludrasiel on Dec 21, 2023, 10:49:34 PM
"
Ludrasiel wrote:
"

Anyway Holy shit, this build has gotten 3 of my mates to play it due to the interactions and it absolutely slaps as hell.

afaik i have all the items that give the power charges, in game it still shows 9max,when i see sexonfive's vid he has 10

Love It!
Very nice builds, even T15 done with 18er gem and lvl 76 without any problems. One question i got, wich panteon do you prefer? Maybe i did not see your recommandation.

Keep your work, very good!

For some commends i can say, corrupted blood is given in pob etc, also the rolls you can see. I had no problems with it, only the panteon i did not find/read.

Sorry for my bad english.

So long
"
"
Ludrasiel wrote:
"

afaik i have all the items that give the power charges, in game it still shows 9max,when i see sexonfive's vid he has 10

"
Fury Valve anoit Overcharge
"
Asura2468 wrote:
"
lmaoayyy wrote:

main issue is figuring out socket place for that... was thinking maybe get large cluster or smth

I refunded prism weave nodes, used jewel socket near CI and put forbidden jewels there(unstable infusion), you can use large cluster with 12% wand attack for hits and aliments and a bit of strength, then you can also refund physique node, lvl 95 is enough think. Then you can buy that which was taken at lvl 97 for more damage or survivability
"
lmaoayyy wrote:
"
Asura2468 wrote:
"
lmaoayyy wrote:

I refunded prism weave nodes, used jewel socket near CI and put forbidden jewels there(unstable infusion), you can use large cluster with 12% wand attack for hits and aliments and a bit of strength, then you can also refund physique node, lvl 95 is enough think. Then you can buy that which was taken at lvl 97 for more damage or survivability

"
I found some ways to greatly increase the dps of the build, but I believe that finishing it at this point would be ideal, for the cost-benefit. I like builds that have damage without sacrificing defense, putting a rare cluster with status would greatly limit the build, and an easy place to get strength is in attribute mastery where I use this to kill ubers. I hope you can achieve your goal with the build.

https://youtu.be/I9MjNyRUVl8
How can i get 100% crit chance?
im at 78% and cannot see how can i get 100%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info