[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

"
Thzuful wrote:
GREAT BUILD!!!

I'm super happy with the build. A VERY pleasant clearing of maps and permafreezing of bosses. You don’t have to aim anywhere, you just stand there and press one button.

https://pobb.in/-SM0KzEWwR1q my build. 5mln dps Guardian/Pinnacle

You can use corruped "Graven's Secret" to +16% to all Elemental Resistances for resist

Can use Tincture to Steal Monsters modifiers, but i prefer use to Lightning Penetration and Onslaught.

That Which Was Taken is great jewel for this build. You can add the necessary modifiers for the build - attributes, resistances or damage.

I tried to make the build as cheap as possible, that's why I didn't put a paint with 2 modifiers on the pob and the corrupted "Graven's Secret", but I'm happy that you liked it and were able to adapt the build.
I followed the build to a T, grabbing every passive, and making the same choices.

The only difference is I didn't have the Ralakesh boots, and that is not going to magically sky rocket the dps by 4-6 million. Every other unique/gem/aura, etc, was all the same, and the same tree, and even a very similar legion jewel with double damage.

The build still struggled against killing basic rares non-wildwood influenced in yellow maps. So unless there is something incredibly small I overlooked(and to be fair, I might have, but still), then I'm not sure what to tell you.

Edit: I wanna be clear, I'm not trying to shit on the build or the OP, my original post was just meant as a cautionary tale to anyone wanting to try this build. You *will* struggle with single target damage, thats all I meant.
Last edited by Hawkly on Dec 20, 2023, 4:10:37 PM
up
Last edited by SexonFive on Dec 20, 2023, 4:46:26 PM
"
Hawkly wrote:
I followed the build to a T, grabbing every passive, and making the same choices.

The only difference is I didn't have the Ralakesh boots, and that is not going to magically sky rocket the dps by 4-6 million. Every other unique/gem/aura, etc, was all the same, and the same tree, and even a very similar legion jewel with double damage.

The build still struggled against killing basic rares non-wildwood influenced in yellow maps. So unless there is something incredibly small I overlooked(and to be fair, I might have, but still), then I'm not sure what to tell you.

Edit: I wanna be clear, I'm not trying to shit on the build or the OP, my original post was just meant as a cautionary tale to anyone wanting to try this build. You *will* struggle with single target damage, thats all I meant.

"
This difference in damage is normal in a build with unique items, due to the item rolls, but I say and affirm that I have no difficulty killing any pinnacle boss/sanctum/uber blight/guardian with delirium. Some mods like less precision/avoid ailments nerf your dps significantly, make sure your POB settings are the same. And finally, the build has its maximum potential at lvl 97, but if it is at lvl 92, remove all Multshot points. Make sure you have enough mana to use the mark. I hope I helped, my discord is: @carlosteodoro, anyone who has any doubts can contact me, ok!
"
Hawkly wrote:

are you using the proper tincture? im having 0 problem killing basic rares on t16 maps
I'm having a blast with this build and i want to chip in here.

"
I didn't have the Ralakesh boots, and that is not going to magically sky rocket the dps

Yes. I had the same experience, but it reallt took off after the boots. I dont quite understand the mechanics behind TBH, but it did make a large difference.

I have never played a build this strong and smooth on such a low budget. Thank you to OP.
Last edited by NetDevil89 on Dec 20, 2023, 6:27:31 PM
Hi all, want to point out some of the interactions here.

The damage of Power Siphon depends on having Power Charges.
10 power charges give 100% more critical strike chance and 310% crit multiplier, for essentially free. This frees up the passive tree to get more generic damage increases.
If you are using Power Siphon, you must use power charges.

If you are using Graven's Secret, you no longer use power charges. From a defensive standpoint, this is why malachai's loop becomes a good item, giving you +2 max power (absorption) charges with no downside.
The belt will tank your dps unless you also have the boots. The boots bypass the power charge conversion by giving "you count as having maximum number of power charges", giving you the insane crit and crit multi while still getting the absorption charge benefit.
The boots make the belt a powerful defensive item, and lets your maximum power charge nodes do double duty as an offensive tool because of the boots, and a defensive tool because of the belt.

If you don't yet have the boots, don't use the belt, and either drop the shield for a Storm Prison, or find a source of shock immunity.
Last edited by TeoshenEM on Dec 20, 2023, 6:41:57 PM
"
TeoshenEM wrote:
Hi all, want to point out some of the interactions here.

The damage of Power Siphon depends on having Power Charges.
10 power charges give 100% more critical strike chance and 310% crit multiplier, for essentially free. This frees up the passive tree to get more generic damage increases.
If you are using Power Siphon, you must use power charges.

If you are using Graven's Secret, you no longer use power charges. From a defensive standpoint, this is why malachai's loop becomes a good item, giving you +2 max power (absorption) charges with no downside.
The belt will tank your dps unless you also have the boots. The boots bypass the power charge conversion by giving "you count as having maximum number of power charges", giving you the insane crit and crit multi while still getting the absorption charge benefit.
The boots make the belt a powerful defensive item, and lets your maximum power charge nodes do double duty as an offensive tool because of the boots, and a defensive tool because of the belt.

If you don't yet have the boots, don't use the belt, and either drop the shield for a Storm Prison, or find a source of shock immunity.

"

That's right, great point.
Não achei informações sobre qual pontos da Wildwood ascendancy class você usa nessa build. Seria interessante ter algum lugar com isso.
"
KaduXx wrote:
Não achei informações sobre qual pontos da Wildwood ascendancy class você usa nessa build. Seria interessante ter algum lugar com isso.

"
fica no canto inferior direito do pob

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info